• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Notice the new look? We've updated to a new version of Xenforo, please read our latest post.

2.0 Preview: Map Editor & Mighty Script w/ Updated EULA

BlackBeard

Firebreather
Mar 21, 2015
Italy
wow incredible the amount of content of this patch / expansion.
I can only imagine the work behind it all.
On behalf of all the fans of WFTO and DK .. Thanks guys for this fantastic work of art :D

Jan 29, 2016
This is looking promising.

Although, I have some questions regarding parties:
  1. Since the parties are not limited to just the Empire (like I previously thought), how will a party associated with a Underlord react to Rally flags? Will the members also count in the minion population?
  2. What will happen to the attack/defense modifiers of a member of a party if it gets captured and converted? Will the buffs be lost?

Nutter

Frost Weaver
Founder
Jan 19, 2013
Huddersfield, UK
nutter666.tumblr.com
This is looking promising.

Although, I have some questions regarding parties:
  1. Since the parties are not limited to just the Empire (like I previously thought), how will a party associated with a Underlord react to Rally flags? Will the members also count in the minion population?
  2. What will happen to the attack/defense modifiers of a member of a party if it gets captured and converted? Will the buffs be lost?
1. They'd follow the rally flag I assume.. there is basically no difference between a Unit spawned from a Gateway and one spawned via script (except obviously the spawn location, etc), they just join your army. And yes I believe they do count to your population as well.

2. Pretty sure the buffs stay on the unit even after being converted.

Top Bottom