• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Notice the new look? We've updated to a new version of Xenforo, please read our latest post.

Help! AI behavior summary anywhere?

Knightly Knave

Dwarven Worker
Jan 29, 2018
Hello everyone!

Is there a list of what different AI dungeon cores do? For example, I know Kasita loves to gather gold but I have no idea what everyone else does. When selecting a dungeon core AI I have no idea which ones are turtle and which are more aggressive etc. I'm sure someone must have compiled something somewhere for this, but I can't find it with a quick search.

Also, quick question. Is there anyway to test a created map in progress without going through the whole process of importing it locally, going out to the main menu, and going into skirmish and starting from the beginning?

Aug 18, 2015
I will quote Fireeye from this Steam post here: http://steamcommunity.com/app/230190/discussions/0/594820473984365164/#c594820656454135038

Marcus - Very defensive play, heavily invests in Sloth Tree
Rhaskos - Dunno, as he never actively fights in the campaign
Mira - Probably highly aggressive, Wrath-based play
Korvek - Highly aggressive, constantly tries to break down your walls with imps
Draven - Defensive, builds up a large dungeon prior to attacking
Kasita - Defensive, economy-based
Steven Fright - Your worst nightmare

But overall all Skirmish AIs are very similar currently. The Skirmish AI will get overhauled with in the next patch

Knightly Knave

Dwarven Worker
Jan 29, 2018
Fantastic, another AI question then.

Does everyone have the same veins of evil? For example, if I want to be able to have player 1 have a beast den, but I don't want the AI to use beasts because they are Empire or something is there any way to make it unavailable just for the AI?

Aug 17, 2016
The only way I have found to do this is to build a beast den on the map for the player, and disallow it in the Mutators. Unfortunately, you also cannot allow the first player to upgrade the den with this method.

Top Bottom