• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Another Stupid Forum War [Chapter II of MMMCLXXIV]

Amon

Huntress
Apr 14, 2012
Somewhere
subterraneangames.com
It is too quiet around here nowadays - primarily because no-one is really suggesting anything anymore - so I figure I might as well make some noise.

Most of you probably already know my army. If not, PM me for a lore lesson.

The Belian Empire officially declares war upon the servants of Evifire, and all those who ally themselves with them. The reason... Sheer Bloody Boredom [which seems to be a legitimate reason nowadays]

The Current Lines

Amon
The Belian Empire
Territory - North-Western Coastline, Mal'Lyi Isle

EviFire
?
Territory - Unknown, scouts have yet to return

Last edited:

Evi

Witch Doctor
WFTO Backer
Nov 14, 2011
*Appears in an explosion, the great almighty frowning happy cultist appears*

Hey.

You got a nice challenge there, Amon! It amuses me greatly to think you can handle me!
I accept your challenge, your empire shall be overrun by my rag-tag race mixed troops!

*The mysterious H.E.Y Empire declares war on The Belian Empire*

*The H.E.Y Empire is located in the Great Mountains of the Dead Desert*

Last edited:
Nov 13, 2013
I,Teron Gorefeind, officially pledge my undead forces to Belian Empire's cause to destroy boredem through mindless bloody violence. I do this only under the condition that all fatalities of the war are given to my empire* to be used as I see fit.

Behold my forces, Evi, and despair

*Empire Name: Luesar, The Plaugelands

Badwolf699

Juggernaut
WFTO Founder
Dec 18, 2011
Not a single one of us believes in any deity. Not after the last few times...
Well I can see now Belians raping, murdering, pillaging their own people they're killing KIDS...KIDS! and you're going to let this happen?
Those Belians of the weak minded have fallen Victim to gruesome ideas of Sammy The Underlord they need to be stopped and you're just going to sit back and do nothing?

Amon

Huntress
Apr 14, 2012
Somewhere
subterraneangames.com
Well I can see now Belians raping, murdering, pillaging their own people they're killing KIDS...KIDS! and you're going to let this happen?
Those Belians of the weak minded have fallen Victim to gruesome ideas of Sammy The Underlord they need to be stopped and you're just going to sit back and do nothing?
No, we will not do 'nothing'... But neither will we put the needs of prosactori before the needs of our own people.

Badwolf699

Juggernaut
WFTO Founder
Dec 18, 2011
No, we will not do 'nothing'... But neither will we put the needs of prosactori before the needs of our own people.
You need to tell these stupid seperatists to fight with you or against you before they start to radiclise more Belians.
It's due to your lack of leadership they have gone renegade.
*BOOOM* urgh... their goes the hospital Belians are running away panicing *KABOOOM* Their goes a petrol station destroying an entire street, now they're firing their guns in the air chanting *SAMMAH ARKAH!*

Amon

Huntress
Apr 14, 2012
Somewhere
subterraneangames.com
You need to tell these stupid seperatists to fight with you or against you before they start to radiclise more Belians.
It's due to your lack of leadership they have gone renegade.
*BOOOM* urgh... their goes the hospital Belians are running away panicing *KABOOOM* Their goes a petrol station destroying an entire street, now they're firing their guns in the air chanting *SAMMAH ARKAH!*
You do realise that this war, like those previously, is rather more... medieval in technogy?

Badwolf699

Juggernaut
WFTO Founder
Dec 18, 2011
And why should I? How many fantasy-based creatures do you see in,say, Times Square, or Hyde Park?
Non because they're not real :p
I've never visted them places have you?

*BOOM* Their goes a school......
UHAPT (United Human(oid)s Against Paranormal Threats) is in orbit now.

Top Bottom