• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Another stupid Forum War

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amon

Ember Demon
Apr 14, 2012
Somewhere
subterraneangames.com
This thread is a spiritual successor to Prepare to Meet your Doom, and has started because of this:
Known to make onions weep.
I consider this a slur against my subjects. Retract your statement now, or face a war the likes of which the world hasn't seen since the Sammy/Empire conflict
Also, Mozared, since you have refused to retract your slur in the allotted time, my Lord of Conflict has, with my permission, written an official declaration of war. Our troops are mustering at the border. You have one extra Onionian hour in which to withdraw your statement, or we attack (One hour was all I could get you, sorry)

*As of 10:25 New Zealand Time, Thursday, 1st of August, 2013 (NOT 1913, Peet and BadWolf :p), TDMOO is at war with MOZARED
The Dystopia of Onionia refuses to take responsibility for any fatalities that may occur due to this war. And I have managed to get a promise out of my Lord of Conflict that any who surrender will be given a full pardon. Accomodation and GST not included.

THE LINES

Mozared
  • Mozared
  • Mumbolian
  • Peetfighter the Traitor
The Great and Glorious Dystopia of Onionia, and its Great and Glorious Allies
  • TDMoO (this isn't looking good)
  • Underlord Vulukai (Maybe)
  • Blizzard (Confirmed)
Spectators
  • Mistress Caligo
  • Sinburger
  • Cultist Joris
  • Sebt
Entities who just don't care
  • Sammy
People who hate us all because there is another Stupid Forum War
  • Robofish

Mozared

Juggernaut
WFTO Founder
Feb 17, 2013
I don't want to be at war with you. New Zealand is pretty cool and you seem like a nice chap.

It's just the video... I don't even know.

Amon

Ember Demon
Apr 14, 2012
Somewhere
subterraneangames.com
I don't want to be at war with you. New Zealand is pretty cool and you seem like a nice chap.

It's just the video... I don't even know.
I'm afraid it is out of my hands now, Mozared. I am writing this from a prison in the capital.
*The first casualties have been reported - including my 'former' Lord of Conflict. His was rather satisfying to cause. As Lord Vetinari once said - never build a cell for your future self... without hiding a key inside it :D

Mozared

Juggernaut
WFTO Founder
Feb 17, 2013
Lol thinking how a fight would look.
...Mumbolian as himself...
Grrrrrrrrrrreetings ladies and onions! Today I've got a special *whack* treat for all of you who dislike *chop* these sour vegetables *stomp*!

I can totally imagine it.

Badwolf699

Ember Demon
WFTO Founder
Dec 18, 2011
This would the the 2nd Worldwide Web War so "WWW2" and the factions have been formed, I see Onion Lad has taken notes from the last War against Sammy The Underlord when it came to factions.
At The moment I take no side.

Badwolf699

Ember Demon
WFTO Founder
Dec 18, 2011
*grabs bag of chex mix and shoves away the cat that came running at the sound of a bag rustling* This should be good the last forum war was fun to watch too. :D
It was then it just fizzled out for some reason...shame it didn't have an end to it.... niether did WW1 until WW2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom