• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

April fool

Sep 14, 2016
Eastern kentucky mountains
Is there a certain way to recieve the aprils fool imp or am I misunderstand? Please let me know,I have all four games and I'm not sure how I can get the different skins,am I saying that right,I'm not sure what you kids are call the games. Forgive an old man in a young man's world.

Noontide

Designer / Community Manager
Brightrock Games
Dec 8, 2012
Brighton, UK
There's only one worker skin we did for April Fools and that's the Cynical Imp way, way back when. It wasn't actually in the game at that time.

But we later released it for Charity and it''s still available on our Charity page.

Sep 14, 2016
Eastern kentucky mountains
Thank you, I just love the game its alot like dungeon keeper 2 and that's the best part. I have all the main games,wfto campain,heart of gold,shards and cruchable(?) I just need to figure out what all else I can get. Like I said I love the game I'm disabled and I have alot of time on my hands so I like to play this and dk2 once again I love the game good job team I hope for more games I can play thank you

Top Bottom