• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Campaign Problem: 11) Desperate Power

Status
Not open for further replies.

talapiani

Dwarven Worker
Jun 30, 2016
I finished the 10th part of the campaign, only to be perplexed for about 30 minutes as to where to go for #11, Desperate Power. Finally, after much needless REPLAY of #10, I found #11 in the upper part of the map. This is a major problem with the campaign map. The next part needs to be close, ideally adjacent to, the previous scenario. I am at least average intelligence and if I had a problem finding #11, I think a lot of people will.

talapiani

Dwarven Worker
Jun 30, 2016
Doesn't it highlight the next part of the map?
I did not notice any highlighting at all. The only way I found the next area was by trial and error, just clicking on every single graphic blob on the map, until I found the right one.

This is my .02, I was unable to find the next scenario for a long time. It is kind of important to know where to go next, so I think that it is a design flaw. I had no problems with finding any of the other scenarios.

I will log in and give my .02 anytime I notice something major about the game that doesn't make sense to me. I'm continuing to play, and this is the major thing I've noticed so far.

One thing to note is I have the brightness turned down on my monitor. Instead of 100, it is set at around 20. So, that is a factor. Not everyone keeps the monitor as bright as a light bulb. Some people want to preserve their eyesight for old age. ;-)

Nutter

Frost Weaver
WFTO Founder
Jan 19, 2013
Huddersfield, UK
nutter666.tumblr.com

That's how the campaign map looks for me (Just reset the Heart of Gold campaign to double check) a big blue highlight around the next level.

I can reset and check the base campaign as well if you like, but i'm pretty sure there is supposed to be highlighting on those levels too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom