• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Carmageddon: reincarnation

Hugo

Concept Artist
Brightrock Games
Nov 14, 2011
Spain
Looks like the best games of my childhood (and so of my entire life) are returning altogether in the next years.
Dungeon Keeper, Diablo, and Carmageddon!
This game was blamed for its "lack of morality" (along with Dk). But I always had so much fun playing it (specially the first one, but I also got to play the second)... So for anyone who doesn't know yet the same team who made the original Carma is back with all its incorrectness and black humor.
http://www.carmageddon.com/reincarnation
They have very interesting stuff in their website, although the game seems to be in a very early stage)

Roald

Priestess
Dec 2, 2011
whahah i remember m playing diablo 1. I reached the butcher and saw al those bodies on spikes suddely that fatguy ran after i screamt and asked my brother if he wanted to help hehe!

Alistair

Captain Graze Box
WFTO Founder
Dec 11, 2011
UK
I will most certainly be keeping my eye on this. I saw it on the BBC News website earlier that is was coming back, really good news! I love it when I was younger.

May 6, 2012
The Netherlands
Upped my Pledge to Double Whammy so I can give a key to some friend.

Might up it a bit more to Poster Painter, but 100 USD is 80 EUR, but that's kinda expensive... gotta decide quick!

Top Bottom