• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Fanart for the upcoming patch

Sep 18, 2018
Dear developers,
sorry I don't know where to post this exactly, but while waiting in excitement for the upcoming patch and also as a little present you might accept for your still so devoted work to this project and its big fanbase, I did a small fanart for you. Hopefully you won't mind that I used two of your concept art units for this. You can use it as desktop background or put it in your secret "presents from fans" box in your basement! I hope you guys like it - I just wanted to say "Thank you!". :)
dungeon_art1b.jpg

Noontide

Award Winning Community Manager
Dev Team
Dec 8, 2012
Brighton, UK
Thanks for this SeriousToni, It always makes the team's day to see fanart! That people can care so much for our work that they'd put something together to honour it is extremely gratifying and humbling.

Hopefully, the upcoming patch will make the game an even more solid experience going forwards. :)

Sep 18, 2018
Thank you very much for the honouring in the spotlight and the forums, I am glad you guys liked it :)
Good luck with the patch next week! :)

Top Bottom