• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Notice the new look? We've updated to a new version of Xenforo, please read our latest post.

founder forum is that up or will that be up at a later date?

Jan 2, 2013
-
as title says, any one got info on this? sure it most have been somewhere and i have just overlooked it, but wasnt able to find info on the forum about it and didnt seem to have much on the kickstarter or facebook either, but could just be me.

Lord of Riva

The Lord
Founder
Dec 29, 2012
its open actually ...

Simburgur said:
Unfortunately this forum is only open to those who backed directly through our site at the moment - We won't have the Kickstarter folks in here until we get the full data export from Kickstarter (3-4 weeks).

Lord of Riva

The Lord
Founder
Dec 29, 2012
yeah its at the samplace you can go to General discussion and suggestion forums etc o_O

Backer forum Category... but as statet by simburgur if you are a founder by pledging with kickstarter its not open to you yet ...

Jan 2, 2013
-
yeah its at the samplace you can go to General discussion and suggestion forums etc o_O

Backer forum Category... but as statet by simburgur if you are a founder by pledging with kickstarter its not open to you yet ...
okey i didnt find anything about it thats why :p
any one knows when we that pledged by kickstarter will get access and how?

Lord of Riva

The Lord
Founder
Dec 29, 2012
i quotet it in the second post ---> around 3-4 weeks untill the kickstarter datas are ready ....

EDIT: I think your acc will be associated with your pledge via the Kickstarter survey ... but really ... i dont know ^^

Jan 2, 2013
-
i quotet it in the second post ---> around 3-4 weeks untill the kickstarter datas are ready ....

EDIT: I think your acc will be associated with your pledge via the Kickstarter survey ... but really ... i dont know ^^
ow yer... thats what happens when you can have all those quote signatures xD any quote under the test my eyes just assume to be a signature:p

tyvm

Lord of Riva

The Lord
Founder
Dec 29, 2012
let them have break ! ^^ it must have been hard for them the whole kickstarter campaign and so on keep calm they will post an update a soon as there is something to update ^^

Jan 2, 2013
-
Would've been nice of them to put that information in an announcement. In fact the devs have gone really quiet update wise since the Kickstarter closed 2 days ago, which could worry some people.
well they most likely got a TON!!!! of stuff to do now that its final the project need to go on full speed.
they are aiming to fully created the game in 8 months which is pretty crazy o_O and means they will be working crazy hard :)

if they already answered a question i think its only fair that the community can keep each other up to date with stuff we didnt see ourself, like shown in this thread^^

i am just crazily excited to see the game once it becomes a bit more developed :p

ANewRoom

Gargoyle
Founder
let them have break ! ^^ it must have been hard for them the whole kickstarter campaign and so on keep calm they will post an update a soon as there is something to update ^^
Let me put it this way, the fact that I have missed and cannot find that quote you posted on the site makes me very concerned that people could get the wrong idea.

Jan 2, 2013
-
Let me put it this way, the fact that I have missed and cannot find that quote you posted on the site makes me very concerned that people could get the wrong idea.
i actually read it before i think it is on comments on kickstarter or somewhere, i just didnt remember or associated it with the founder forum :)

i am sure the devs will come with comments etc. to insure the community of any futher development etc as it comes along.
but as said i think they are crazy bussy right now (can't even imagin hth they will manage to pull of the full thing in 8 months, pretty amazing if they can do it.)

Lord of Riva

The Lord
Founder
Dec 29, 2012
this quote from simburgur is right out of the Founders club only topic (dont know if they announced something before @erebus)

but its like the backer survey they will send out it takes time to manage all this. in the founders club is only one topic namend : Introduction thread you dont miss hot topics ;)

I´ll keep you up to date if something interesting happens okay? ^^

Lord of Riva

The Lord
Founder
Dec 29, 2012
@use your stick
its probably the way i write sorry if i make this many mistakes :( but the only topic in the founders club is an introduction thread of a user nothing from the devs... Simburgur just said that we are pretty much alone in there because of the reasons i said

Dec 25, 2012
@use your stick
its probably the way i write sorry if i make this many mistakes :( but the only topic in the founders club is an introduction thread of a user nothing from the devs... Simburgur just said that we are pretty much alone in there because of the reasons i said
They should have posted it here though, the people in the founders club aren't the ones wondering why they don't have access to founders club yet.

Top Bottom