• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Game package

Sep 14, 2016
Eastern kentucky mountains
I'm sorry to seem so stupid but I was wondering if anyone knew the game packages I thought I saw one deal that had all the game content plus a game dic.im a little old fashioned I like to have the game disc.does anyone know about this. (I'm old so please bare with me )

Nutter

Frost Weaver
WFTO Founder
Jan 19, 2013
Huddersfield, UK
nutter666.tumblr.com
Hi John, you don't seem stupid at all, with all the different versions available it can easily get confusing so let me try and clear it up as best as I can for you.

As far as I know there are no packs/versions of the game sold online anywhere which include a physical copy. The only physical copies of the game are the ones created for Kickstarter backer reward tiers (which are obviously no longer available) and retail copies sold in shops.

It sounds like the package you're talking about is the Gold Edition which consists of:
  • Base Game (Digital copy)
  • Underlord Edition Upgrade (Includes the Sovereign Dungeon Theme/Worker Skin + Game Soundtrack & Art Book)
  • Heart of Gold DLC (The 4 level expansion campaign that takes place after the events of the base game's campaign)
You also obviously get the (free) Crucible DLC which has just released with whatever version of the game is bought.

Sep 14, 2016
Eastern kentucky mountains
Hi John, you don't seem stupid at all, with all the different versions available it can easily get confusing so let me try and clear it up as best as I can for you.

As far as I know there are no packs/versions of the game sold online anywhere which include a physical copy. The only physical copies of the game are the ones created for Kickstarter backer reward tiers (which are obviously no longer available) and retail copies sold in shops.

It sounds like the package you're talking about is the Gold Edition which consists of:
  • Base Game (Digital copy)
  • Underlord Edition Upgrade (Includes the Sovereign Dungeon Theme/Worker Skin + Game Soundtrack & Art Book)
  • Heart of Gold DLC (The 4 level expansion campaign that takes place after the events of the base game's campaign)
You also obviously get the (free) Crucible DLC which has just released with whatever version of the game is bought.
Thank you for replying so fast it's kinda hard for an old gamer like me that don't really know all the ends and outs of this new gaming type.im trying had to understand all the technical sides of the game I usually let my son's handle all the downloading and stuff like that but I'd really like to learn more so thank you agin for helping me it was apreciated so much.im just sorry I didn't get in the beginning of the game.i LOVE dungeon keeper 2 iv almost wore out my disc.from playing it I'm looking forward to getting to play this game I hope I can get all the parts of it.thank you so much for helping an old man

Top Bottom