• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Heart of Gold & Patch 1.4 Now Available

azra

Warden
WFTO Backer
Jan 18, 2013
I seem to have a bug but I suspect it might just be me... for some reason mouse clicking does nothing - I can't tag blocks, pick up minions, place traps etc. unless the cursor is right at the edge of the screen. Any idea anyone?

Noontide

Designer / Community Manager
Brightrock Games
Dec 8, 2012
Brighton, UK
I seem to have a bug but I suspect it might just be me... for some reason mouse clicking does nothing - I can't tag blocks, pick up minions, place traps etc. unless the cursor is right at the edge of the screen. Any idea anyone?
0_o That's a fairly astounding thing to hear and I've never seen anything like that before. It's pretty early here now and I can't think entirely what a potential cause could be. Maybe try different resoltuions, windowed or full screen and if not having much luck try a reverify of cache and then submit a report to us on our bug tracker.

Reyh!

Arcanist
WFTO Backer
Dec 9, 2012
Norway
Wow! Great work guys! This is incredible. :D You have obviously put alot of work into this patch! Give yourselves a pat on your back, you deserve it! :) And here, have a carrot; *gives a carrot*. ;)

I can't wait to dig my teeth into this expansion! :) But the patchnotes... *sigh* Alot to read.. :(

Oct 25, 2015
My download finished today, looking forward to getting stuck in over the weekend. Indeed a lot of patch notes, clearly a lot of work!

Dec 16, 2015
View attachment 10382

Don't mind the "Time played" in the screenshot.
Played the DLC for 3 hours last night on my friends pc.
Epic DLC, fun maps! Big patch (1.4) and cool new stuff!!!
Keep it up you guys! You rock!!! (nice price 2 for dlc, even tho i did not pay a cent cause of early buyer on steam!)

Score: 11 out of 10

Last edited:
Aug 31, 2015
Question.....
If I choose to play the original campaign. Do the features of HoG still take effect. Eg units talking more to each other?

I realise daft question but just don't want to miss on all the cool stuff if I decide to reset my original campaign progress and start again.

Simburgur

Managing Director
Brightrock Games
Nov 10, 2011
Brighton, UK
www.twitter.com
Question.....
If I choose to play the original campaign. Do the features of HoG still take effect. Eg units talking more to each other?

I realise daft question but just don't want to miss on all the cool stuff if I decide to reset my original campaign progress and start again.
Yup. Everything's there apart from the new spells/defences/units.

BlackBeard

Firebreather
Mar 21, 2015
Italy
@Noontide you are the Community Manager, you should help all underlords 24h/24(joke of course :p)

@Simburgur please use Obey on him please.

sorry I couldn't resist... is identical xD

Last edited:
Top Bottom