• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Heart of Gold Preview: The Sentinel

Electrolight

Bafu
WFTO Backer
Jan 6, 2013
So what is Previous build (v0.6.0) and why is it visible? It seems to remove the map editor and community maps except for my created maps which if I try to load into a skirmish game, loads a broken map editor that has things in it I have yet seen like blood and lavafall.

I don't know if I stumbled upon something I shouldn't but if there is a private beta for the upcoming patch, can I be a part of it?

Nutter

Frost Weaver
WFTO Founder
Jan 19, 2013
Huddersfield, UK
nutter666.tumblr.com
It's not a beta. it's an old broken version of the game by the looks of it... post-release since it has lava falls.. but definitely broken. I'd just ignore it and stick to the current build, this certainly isn't the future of the game you're looking at.

v0id

Programmer
Brightrock Games
Nov 18, 2011
Germany
So what is Previous build (v0.6.0) and why is it visible? It seems to remove the map editor and community maps except for my created maps which if I try to load into a skirmish game, loads a broken map editor that has things in it I have yet seen like blood and lavafall.

I don't know if I stumbled upon something I shouldn't but if there is a private beta for the upcoming patch, can I be a part of it?

This was an early mock UI for the map editor which was made for testing purposes before the current map editor UI was implemented.
Enjoy weird coder art :D

Top Bottom