• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

I played my first multiplayer and just randomly died.

Jun 12, 2015
Yeah I randomly died and went to spectator mode... I don't know if my creatures rebelled against me or not because I didn't have any lairs or slaughter pins and the game was like 7-9 min into. Was it a bug or do my creatures rebel if I don't give them their basic needs? Also it never notified me that I was under attack with a sound message. I just..... died...

Marados

Matriarch
WFTO Founder
Dec 18, 2013
Germany
Hi xXLateralusXx,

your creatures do need a lair and a slaughterpen. If you want to be a good underlord you can also build a tavern for your gnarlings.
However, playing without these rooms is quite negligent because your creatures will start to rebell soon.
I am sure this is the reason for your quick death.

But I see your point in the lack of feedback.

Regards,
Marados

Lord of Riva

The Lord
WFTO Founder
Dec 29, 2012
if we are talking about core damage feedback here then this has been reporte already and the frequenzy should be higher soon

Jun 12, 2015
aah, that explains why I just died. I thought my creatures would "find work elsewhere" and just leave as the mentor always says. I didn't think that they would rebel on me in this game.

Top Bottom