• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Notice the new look? We've updated to a new version of Xenforo, please read our latest post.

Introduction thread

Jan 4, 2013
Lancashire, UK
I just made an account so i should probably introduce myself.

Hey I'm Chloe, best friend of Zheniro and dungeon explorer newbie (my childhood suffered a DK shaped wound). I've just started a game design design course so meeting noontide at EGX was really cool (even if I did stand there and just listen like a dehydrated potato). My favourite games are open world so I'm becoming a bit of an Elder scrolls fan girl. I'm also a bit of a secret wuss so if I claim I'm playing amnesia I'm usually just on the menu screen.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Mozared

Juggernaut
Founder
Feb 17, 2013
A small tip in regards to game design: get out there on the boards, find design issues, raise them, and point out why Simburgur is terrible at his job. This helps all of us - you for your experience and knowledge, us for the game. Although they're awesome, I'm looking forward to design talk that doesn't come from Nutter or Lordo :D

Nutter

Frost Weaver
Founder
Jan 19, 2013
Huddersfield, UK
nutter666.tumblr.com
A small tip in regards to game design: get out there on the boards, find design issues, raise them, and point out why Simburgur is terrible at his job. This helps all of us - you for your experience and knowledge, us for the game. Although they're awesome, I'm looking forward to design talk that doesn't come from Nutter or Lordo :D
What's that supposed to mean!? my game design talk is always awesome and totally appropriate :p

goanna

Gnarling
Mar 14, 2015
Hello to everyone! I'm 57 years old, been gaming since Pong, I was close to buying Carmageddon the remake when my son told me he saw a post about a new Dungeon Keeper-type game. After some lite searching on steam, didn't know the name of the game, I found "War For The Overworld". Needless to say, after a quick tour, I bought War For The Overworld, WOOHOO! This is actually the first game I have ever purchased as a early access game.

Last edited:
Mar 16, 2015
literally everywhere
I'm Holly and I make the bleep bloop music and play the video games on the internootz (and outside of the internootz too, like chess)

EDIT: Should probably mention I think I'm a backer. There is a vague recollection somewhere in my noggin about throwing money at this, months and months and months ago.

Last edited:
Jan 14, 2013
Hello all,

I'm Robin a.k.a. Stormfather. I was made aware of War For The Overworld by TotalBiscuit and I pretty much backed the game the moment I saw it, because Dungeon Keeper II was my life for about 4-ish years when I was a kid. I'm generally not much of a Forumite, but who knows? War for the Overworld might just change that.:)

Nutter

Frost Weaver
Founder
Jan 19, 2013
Huddersfield, UK
nutter666.tumblr.com
Hello all,

I'm Robin a.k.a. Stormfather. I was made aware of War For The Overworld by TotalBiscuit and I pretty much backed the game the moment I saw it, because Dungeon Keeper II was my life for about 4-ish years when I was a kid. I'm generally not much of a Forumite, but who knows? War for the Overworld might just change that.:)
Welcome :) Don't worry, we don't bite.... much ;)

goanna

Gnarling
Mar 14, 2015
Gotta love internet gaming when you realize someone online is close by. I'm in Watertown, New York and actually played Left4Dead2 with someone that turned out to be from Syracuse; 70 miles south of Watertown. No, I never met them in person in case you were wondering.

Moreum

Crackpot
Founder
Feb 6, 2013
New York, USA
I could swear to gods that I was the one who started this thread back in the day where's my post. Ehm anyways I'm Moreum being lurking around here since 2013 or so. I live in Brooklyn, New York or Cherkassy, Ukraine depends when I'm in the mood to visit my homecountry but USA has a special place in my heard as well. What else oh yeah I'm 29 years old and back in the day served four years in USMC and moved around asia for a while doing various missions for the military and now I'm working on my own dream social network that just might revolutionize the way we use social media. Well that's about it.

SADevil

Templar
Backer
Jan 7, 2013
Russia, Nizhny Novgorod
vk.com
I could swear to gods that I was the one who started this thread back in the day where's my post. Ehm anyways I'm Moreum being lurking around here since 2013 or so. I live in Brooklyn, New York or Cherkassy, Ukraine depends when I'm in the mood to visit my homecountry but USA has a special place in my heard as well. What else oh yeah I'm 29 years old and back in the day served four years in USMC and moved around asia for a while doing various missions for the military and now I'm working on my own dream social network that just might revolutionize the way we use social media. Well that's about it.
Hi! Actually your post is on the tenth page of this thread :)

Taurmin

Dwarven Worker
Apr 1, 2015
Denmark
Hi, my name is Lars

I am a 26 year old software developer from Roskilde in Denmark. Always loved Dungeon Keeper, or really any game that let you be the bad guy, and lamented the lack of other games like it, been folowing WFTO on and off for some time but could only recently afford to put some money towards it. I am not as much of a forum guy as i used to be, but this place seems nice and quiet so i might try to pop in an contribute a little.

Apr 5, 2015
Parts Unknown
Hello, I'm Josh. Came here to report a bug that's preventing me from finishing the campaign but I can't post it until I have ten comments logged on the website so I'm commenting everywhere.

Top Bottom