• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Kickstarter Update: Shipping Now

mechanicalmouse

Cultist
WFTO Backer
Feb 23, 2013
Yep my Imp T-Shirt arrived a couple of days ago. Approximately 1 hour after my wife remembered backing you guys a few years back.

Now I know you guys most likely track bug related meta-data, but tapping our mic is a bit too far.

Nutter

Frost Weaver
WFTO Founder
Jan 19, 2013
Huddersfield, UK
nutter666.tumblr.com
I'm not sure how this happened, but I received my shirt, but it's a small. I know I never ordered a small. I'm an XL. Any suggestions?
Did you actually specify what size shirt you wanted on the backers site before shipping? Because as far as I know, people who didn't specify got whatever shirts were left after all the people who had specified their sizes got theirs.

Baracca

Templar
WFTO Founder
Jan 3, 2013
Finland
lamaohi.deviantart.com
Woop, physical goodies received! :D Chunder T-Shirt, signed copy of the game, soundtrack of the game and a lanyard by the looks of it. Neat.
Unlike the fustercluck that is known as Godus, you chaps pulled through with your promises in the end. Fantastic.
Now to wait for the Heart of Gold update~

Simburgur

Managing Director
Brightrock Games
Nov 10, 2011
Brighton, UK
www.twitter.com
Really?
Also to The Netherlands? I never recieved anything. I shouldve recieved the physical copy of the game and I only got the key in steam.
Who do I contact for more information?
PM me with:
  • Email address used during Kickstarter
  • Full name on your Kickstarter account
  • A link to your Kickstarter account
And I'll look into it :)

lemon-rev

Cultist
WFTO Founder
Dec 4, 2012
Has anyone in Australia Received there Things at all ?.

I have gotten the WTFO figure since it was made and sent out via another web and production site. but I have heard nothing either if you need the following that you posted above please ask but im asking about shipments to Australia and if they have been done yet ?

Nutter

Frost Weaver
WFTO Founder
Jan 19, 2013
Huddersfield, UK
nutter666.tumblr.com

I have gotten the WTFO figure since it was made and sent out via another web and production site. but I have heard nothing either if you need the following that you posted above please ask but im asking about shipments to Australia and if they have been done yet ?
Everything that was supposed to have been sent out, has been sent out (as far as we know).

Noontide

Designer / Community Manager
Brightrock Games
Dec 8, 2012
Brighton, UK

Send me a PM with the following:

• Kickstarter Email
  • Full Name
  • Shipping Address
  • Backer Number
  • Backing Tier
And I'll see if I can find out what's happened to your rewards :)

Top Bottom