• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

May Community Spotlight & Maintenance Update

Sep 18, 2018
Just a small note: It would be great if you please could post the community spotlights also on the foundry - since GOG players like me don't have any chance to get those maps from Steam. :(

Nutter

Frost Weaver
WFTO Founder
Jan 19, 2013
Huddersfield, UK
nutter666.tumblr.com
Just a small note: It would be great if you please could post the community spotlights also on the foundry - since GOG players like me don't have any chance to get those maps from Steam. :(
You can actually! Give this a try (https://steamworkshopdownloader.io/) just copy and paste the workshop links into that and it'll download them for you ready to drop into your maps folder on the GoG version.

Sep 18, 2018
Oh wow it worked! Thank you for pointing me to this! Actually I tried this platform in the past and it was not working properly for WFTO. Glad to see this works now! Thank you :)

Noontide

Designer / Community Manager
Brightrock Games
Dec 8, 2012
Brighton, UK
It's definitely coming for GOG users to download from here, I just ran out of time to get everything together on Friday evening. :) I'll have downloads up today.

Top Bottom