• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

More Money than God & Stay a While and Listen Achievements

Dec 27, 2013
Australia
Hi there,

1st thanks for the game, love it!

I'm chasing the last two achievements (yeah I'm one of those players now) but they haven't been working.
I've tried refreshing my home realm, post 1.2, and played for 15 minutes but it still has not popped, is it just me or is it still not working?
As this didn't work I assume the same for "More money than God" and haven't tried it.
Also I didn't think it necessary to up load system info as its Steam etc, but let me know if you need it.

Regards

May 31, 2013
Singapore
Hi NihlusGreen, Stay a While and Listen requires you to spend at least 10 minutes in the home realm after every level and about 25-30 minutes after the final level.

More Money than God, no one has hit the required amount yet, not even the QA team from what I hear

Dec 27, 2013
Australia
More Money Than God: Mine 1,000,000,000 gold

A Master level spy can see the docs and check ;)
Thank you for that, I have completed the campaign twice and probably a dozen skirmish's so wasn't sure. Can someone confirm the parameters for meeting this, is it in total game play i.e. over multiple playthroughs, or restricted to one campaign etc?

Stay a while and listen, I misinterpreted that one, thought for some reason it was after campaign completion, not per level.

Thanks, 1.2 is a lovely update

Lord of Riva

The Lord
WFTO Founder
Dec 29, 2012
if you open the console it should show you how much gold you have mined. (scroll lock)

just as a reference, i have 28.38 million gold with hundreds of hours game time, but then again i didnt try especially for this achievement.

the statistic says 0% of players have this one, so thats that, none of the QA team actually has it so we dont know if it works.

Dec 27, 2013
Australia
if you open the console it should show you how much gold you have mined. (scroll lock)

just as a reference, i have 28.38 million gold with hundreds of hours game time, but then again i didnt try especially for this achievement.

the statistic says 0% of players have this one, so thats that, none of the QA team actually has it so we dont know if it works.
Thanks much appreciated. I'm coming up to 100 hours and noticed no one else had it either :cool::)

Dec 29, 2013
Belarus
I think that this achievement can be obtained only by playing in official maps.
Yesterday I spent half an hour playing on a custom map with the 10 shrines of gold. Counter gold has not changed.
Quest becomes even harder.

Aug 18, 2015
To rise the Goldcounter:
Your WORKERS have to collect the gold for you.
Is has to be an official Map.
Mutators are allowed for it (so max out the Gold Income Multiplayer).

Eitherway, the Achievement isn't worth it!

Top Bottom