• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Notice the new look? We've updated to a new version of Xenforo, please read our latest post.

My Pet Dungeon script help!

Vepar

Blood Imp
Sep 27, 2018
Hi!

I'm having fun building some My Pet Dungeon levels, but i'm having trouble with scripting, i don't understand it at all.
Is there any resource where it explains how and what to do?

For instance, how do i make objectives for My Pet Dungeon?
I want to make objectives that award points, just like the original MPD levels, but yeah, i'm not sure what to do...
Also, if i want to program any posession challanges, how to set up objectives marker so they're always visible, like in the MPD levels, where it says the main objective - "amass x points", and sub objectives like - "do x for x bonus points"...

Also, how do i delete a dungeon core? I can't seem to find a way to do it.
I guess i can always relocate it, there can only be one dungeon core per player so that's what i've been doing so that's not a big deal, just curious.

Any help would be apreciated!
Thanks!

SeriousToni

Dwarven Worker
Sep 18, 2018
For the dungeon core deleting just use the red x button on the left near the mini map or just paint tiles over it with the brush.

For the script help did you already Google for the tutorial of mighty script? It is plenty good ;)

Top Bottom