• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Notice the new look? We've updated to a new version of Xenforo, please read our latest post.

New Expansion: The Under Games and Patch 2.0 Revealed!

Jan 29, 2016
Vastly expanded Map Editor features as long-requested by our fans: build maps for nearly any mode, including My Pet Dungeon, and use the new Mighty Script Editor to trigger complex events. Now you can truly create the levels you’ve always wanted to, and even chain them together to make narrative campaigns!
Was going to suggest a option for Overworld Gateways to spawn parties unless they are claimed/destroyed, and to configure things in a limited scale, since Nutter once said that exposing the whole coding language would be a challenge because it was not user friendly. Also, because I'm kind of tired of seeing single-player maps with huge fortresses full of level 10 heroes inside, including multiple copies of one boss, and the only thing I missed was invading parties.

But I can see you guys already figured out a better alternative. I'm curious what mad stuff will be brewed in the future.

New Sacrifice ritual calls back to the origins of the Dungeon Management genre: drop different combinations of minions onto your Sanctuary Altar, and if the dark god Mendechaus is feeling generous, you might get something exciting in return!
Wonder if sacrificing 2 Succubus will make Mendechaus pissed and he would "reward" me with a Ghoul just like the old days.

Speaking of call backs to the origins of the Dungeon Management, maybe you guys could put a mutator that makes you spend Gold when your minions are training in the Barracks.

Feb 6, 2014
Parts Unknown
One problem though game is still hanging an the incoherent UI eats up lots of ram will the incoherent UI be scrapped? also a bug in 1.6 obey does not work units go to eat and bed and stuff

Reyh!

Arcanist
Backer
Dec 9, 2012
Norway
Was going to suggest a option for Overworld Gateways to spawn parties unless they are claimed/destroyed, and to configure things in a limited scale, since Nutter once said that exposing the whole coding language would be a challenge because it was not user friendly. Also, because I'm kind of tired of seeing single-player maps with huge fortresses full of level 10 heroes inside, including multiple copies of one boss, and the only thing I missed was invading parties.
Yeah, I agree. I found it frustrating to put out all the creatures beforehand, rather than they spawn when they are needed. Also, it kills the surprise if you know what you are up against, and of course, less creatures throughout the game equals to less lag, which I am really excited about. In general this stretches the limit of how creative one can be when creating the map. Haha. I got some excitingly evil ideas already. :D

Top Bottom