• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Developer Response New Hotkey For 45 Degree Camera Viewing

Jul 10, 2017
United States of America
7. Please implement a hotkey to center the camera view at a 45 degree angle (non-diagonal view), pressing repeatedly would rotate it again at another 45 degree angle.
7. Would be useful I suppose, but it's not a heavily requested feature. You might be best making a separate thread for just this feature request to see if you can drum up some support.
As said above, I am making a separate thread for this. I've never liked the diagonal view and always like to play with the camera set at the same view as the mini-map.

Aug 18, 2015
I like additional hotkeys and I like customization.

Would be nice if you can select at which X & Y angle the camera will be tiltet when you press this button

Feb 21, 2019
That feature would be awesome. been searching for a way to do just this, or a way to set you own default rotation

Last edited:

Noontide

Designer / Community Manager
Brightrock Games
Dec 8, 2012
Brighton, UK
Unfortunately there wasn't really much scope for providing this in our previous maintenance patch. It''s pretty unlikely but I can see why someone might want this and I'll bring it up when we're next visiting WFTO.

But I'll stress, at this stage it's very, very unlikely for much the same reason as it's never been worked on previously. The priority is just simply very, very low compared to everything else we can do with our time.

Top Bottom