• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Patch 1.1.15 Release Notes

Excellent work!! This patch fixes quite a few issues and it's clear to me that you've all worked very hard on this.

That being said I've noticed a few issues that have been around for a little while:

1) With a dungeon that is a decent size, eventually the workers stop being productive. I've got plenty (sitting at about 650 mana to give you an idea on level 13) and it seems they rarely will completely claim a room I've carved out, they seem to run around chaotically.

2) Minions are angry over not being paid, however, I've got well over 100k gold sitting in a treasury as well as at my dungeon core. What I think is really happening is they are hungry... I'm trying to expand my hatchery as well as my tavern however, see #1. NOTE: This problem can kind-of be dealt with by using the rally worker flags, though it's still not ideal.

3) At times an attacking creature gets stuck in my prison and I cannot pick them up to drop them on my torture chamber device.

4) The potion for "super workers" is rather pointless given #1 and #2 as the don't help and instead just run around quickly and then poof quickly without actually accomplishing anything productive.

5) Taverns wind up with many upon many piles of gold. I believe this is related to #1 and #2.

I'd be happy to send you guys my save game or something if that would help demonstrate my problem?

Thanks
-D

Noontide

Designer / Community Manager
Brightrock Games
Dec 8, 2012
Brighton, UK
Excellent work!! This patch fixes quite a few issues and it's clear to me that you've all worked very hard on this.

That being said I've noticed a few issues that have been around for a little while:

1) With a dungeon that is a decent size, eventually the workers stop being productive. I've got plenty (sitting at about 650 mana to give you an idea on level 13) and it seems they rarely will completely claim a room I've carved out, they seem to run around chaotically.

2) Minions are angry over not being paid, however, I've got well over 100k gold sitting in a treasury as well as at my dungeon core. What I think is really happening is they are hungry... I'm trying to expand my hatchery as well as my tavern however, see #1. NOTE: This problem can kind-of be dealt with by using the rally worker flags, though it's still not ideal.

3) At times an attacking creature gets stuck in my prison and I cannot pick them up to drop them on my torture chamber device.

4) The potion for "super workers" is rather pointless given #1 and #2 as the don't help and instead just run around quickly and then poof quickly without actually accomplishing anything productive.

5) Taverns wind up with many upon many piles of gold. I believe this is related to #1 and #2.

I'd be happy to send you guys my save game or something if that would help demonstrate my problem?

Thanks
-D
Thanks for these, I wonder if you'd be able to chuck us a couple of bug reports in our bug report forum including all the information you can on each? That's the best way for us to keep track of them. We'll be back in the office on Monday so I suspect we'll be able to get a look in not long after that. :)

Jun 7, 2014
Cool patch release. I can now play this fun game. It loads without crashing. I'm still trying to figure out how to play. I am mostly interested in multiplayer. Thanks again for fixing it. I'm glad that I'm able to play again.

Jul 4, 2015
13Equilibrium20150704163526.png
This patch did not fix the Kenos Barrier issue on level 13 as you say. I checked this patch information because it loaded today and I tried the level with my save game and I'm still stuck at the Barrier. My computer information is Memory 6 GB, 64 Bit Operating System, Windows 7 , Intel Quad Core Processor i7..950 @3.07 GHZ, 3.06 GHZ. I posted a Screenshot on my account of my guys stuck there. This has been very frustrating on this level. It's just taking me longer and longer to complete it because I can't go anywhere. My dungeon is huge because I keep building it since i have nothing better to do. Not very happy on this level.

Noontide

Designer / Community Manager
Brightrock Games
Dec 8, 2012
Brighton, UK
View attachment 9057 This patch did not fix the Kenos Barrier issue on level 13 as you say. I checked this patch information because it loaded today and I tried the level with my save game and I'm still stuck at the Barrier. My computer information is Memory 6 GB, 64 Bit Operating System, Windows 7 , Intel Quad Core Processor i7..950 @3.07 GHZ, 3.06 GHZ. I posted a Screenshot on my account of my guys stuck there. This has been very frustrating on this level. It's just taking me longer and longer to complete it because I can't go anywhere. My dungeon is huge because I keep building it since i have nothing better to do. Not very happy on this level.
Hi JonBeckmon,

Is this save from before the patch? If so then the issue will still be present for you. Unfortunately you will need to start the level anew.

Dec 19, 2012
80% less memory usage...
uhm... the game runs at terrible FPS for me still, I see zero change in performance boost :/
I mean... Quad-core Intel cpu, 4GB DDR3 and Win 8.1 64bit, with Intel HD grafic is quite probably not the best gaming laptop around, but honestly when the game runs on such PC at ~0-10fps ... I find it still to be /facepalm performance devourer game.

one possitive on the other hand:
...at least the game did not crashed for me in the 4th mission as last time... so far.

Phonix

Gnarling
Jul 20, 2015
uhm... the game runs at terrible FPS for me still, I see zero change in performance boost :/
I mean... Quad-core Intel cpu, 4GB DDR3 and Win 8.1 64bit, with Intel HD grafic is quite probably not the best gaming laptop around, but honestly when the game runs on such PC at ~0-10fps ... I find it still to be /facepalm performance devourer game.

one possitive on the other hand:
...at least the game did not crashed for me in the 4th mission as last time... so far.
I had that. I got to the end, defeated the Underlord and just as he died the game crashed and I had to do th level all over again lol

Top Bottom