• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Patch 1.1.7 Release Notes

Alistair

Captain Graze Box
WFTO Founder
Dec 11, 2011
UK
So Lee posts the news on the forums but don't publish the post on wftogame.com... such a troll.

Edit: post is up!

Jan 3, 2013
Nice changes indeed.

Regarding the worker - would you consider adding some sort of regeneration for workers? I feel like they will need it, since there are so many things that can damage them.

Psycix

Dryad
WFTO Founder
Jan 9, 2013
!!!WORKERS LEVEL UP!!!

Cool. Didn't expect changes like that at this stage. This is very promising!

Alistair

Captain Graze Box
WFTO Founder
Dec 11, 2011
UK
Nice changes indeed.

Regarding the worker - would you consider adding some sort of regeneration for workers? I feel like they will need it, since there are so many things that can damage them.
Workers already have a passive regen, we shall see how these changes go and make the necessary buffs/nerfs if needed.

Psycix

Dryad
WFTO Founder
Jan 9, 2013
Level 3 would be the speed boost, right?

It would be neat if high level imps had enough HP to shrug off a lightning bolt. Maybe even two.
This serves both to preserve the high level workers as well as forcing the use of creatures rather than lightning to stop enemy imps from claiming.

mastersam911

Firebreather
Aug 18, 2013
I kind of imagine them summoning these 2 assistant spirit workers, who help them dig through the wall or fortify or whatever task they're doing, then vanish again when it's done. Almost like they split themselves into 3 to do those jobs.
hehe, 'Underlord I'm afraid your imps are going mad they are seeing double of themselves. Oh wait the little ones got a special ability'

just a sidethought: I would love to have Richard Ridings voice on a Satnav.

Top Bottom