• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Patch 1.2.1 Now Available!

Nutter

Frost Weaver
WFTO Founder
Jan 19, 2013
Huddersfield, UK
nutter666.tumblr.com
When You will add new content to the game? It speaks of "later this year" but it has an approximate dates?

such additions will be made to the game later this year? DLC, survival mode etc ..... or you may slip to early 2016?
I think the dev team are just been cautious about releasing a date until they know for sure they can actually hit it. Nobody wants to announce a date, realise a month later they're going to miss that deadline and then have to delay it and disappoint anyone.

I'm pretty sure the Map Editor will be the first thing to come though, and whilst I can't say anything specific, it's been worked on right now and almost to the point the QA team are getting ready to test it.

Dec 14, 2012
It comes when its ready.

Welcome to the PC Platform, make light of your wait for it is usually/always worth it.

Oct 13, 2015
i am think of buying this game though steam

but before i do i need to know are the updates free and if so are they aoutomatic if not how do you install the updates

right now i mostly play on my PS3 bit i have been a big dungen keeper fan sice i was a kid and as this game is the part 3 in that seres i wnat to get the game but only if the game works

my pc is windows 10 64 bit
8gb ram
512mb dedicated ram in afrermarket graphics card
quad coure 3.2ghz cpu

with this game work on the pc and again is the updates free

thanks

Nutter

Frost Weaver
WFTO Founder
Jan 19, 2013
Huddersfield, UK
nutter666.tumblr.com
i am think of buying this game though steam

but before i do i need to know are the updates free and if so are they aoutomatic if not how do you install the updates

right now i mostly play on my PS3 bit i have been a big dungen keeper fan sice i was a kid and as this game is the part 3 in that seres i wnat to get the game but only if the game works

my pc is windows 10 64 bit
8gb ram
512mb dedicated ram in afrermarket graphics card
quad coure 3.2ghz cpu

with this game work on the pc and again is the updates free

thanks
At a quick glance it looks like your PC should run the game.

In terms of updates, general patches like this one are free and are automatically downloaded to your steam and patched in when they're released (you'd barely notice if we didn't announce these patches since the patching is basically automated)

Big content patches aren't always free so let me go into more detail about some of those:
  • Map Editor - The next big thing in the works, will allow you to make MP and Skirmish maps using the in-game editor and upload them using steamworks. The game should then be able to automatically download the maps when needed to use them in MP or Skirmish. This one will be Free.

• Full Survival Mode - This was the flex goal decided by the kickstarter backers, and is basically a fully fleshed out version of the prototype survival level in the game now. Again this one will be free.

• Micro Campaign DLC - A short 4 level expansion which tells the story of another underlord and how they fit into the story/universe after the end of the main/first campaign. There is a group of people who will get this for free, as it was a bonus for pre-ordering the game or buying it within the first month of release. For everyone else however this one will not be free. Although the price hasn't been decided yet as far as I know.

Top Bottom