• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Patch 1.2 now available!

Dennis Cappendijk

Disciple
WFTO Backer
Jan 24, 2013
The link to the release notes isn't properly formatted

%20 in front and missing a semicolon between https and the slashes

on topic: Great, thanks for the new patch! :D

Fixed - Alistair <3

Last edited by a moderator:
Dec 14, 2012
HOLY UNDERLORD OVERLORDS!

Played a 4-way skirmish, lots of minions and lots of everything else and no fps drop. Whoo hooo!

Unfortunately I get the odd frame skip/freeze thingy but that's just an oddity that occurs irregularly whilst playing which rarely causes a disruption in the gameplay anyway.

Excellent job, go devs!

Haze

Disciple
Mar 31, 2013
Moscow, Russia
Wow, have to say again, that devs have some really good designers. It could be noticed in rooms' design at the beginning, now even some icons and stuff here and there shows that. Worth praising, just as thorough approach to polishing and balancing. Just... to respect your creation and players - it is so rare nowadays.

If devs together will develop some another game together, it will be definitely worthy.

Noontide

Designer / Community Manager
Brightrock Games
Dec 8, 2012
Brighton, UK
Wow, have to say again, that devs have some really good designers. It could be noticed in rooms' design at the beginning, now even some icons and stuff here and there shows that. Worth praising, just as thorough approach to polishing and balancing. Just... to respect your creation and players - it is so rare nowadays.

If devs together will develop some another game together, it will be definitely worthy.
I think that's quite likely and we hope that many of our community will be there to see what we do in the future! :) Still more for WFTO to come yet though!

Nov 13, 2013
Couldn't find the shortcut to change the game speed in the controls.

Any help?
I don't think there is currently any control shortcut to adjust game speed, you can only do it from the options menu. However, I'm pretty sure that a shortcut will be added at some later date :).

Top Bottom