• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Patch 1.2 Preview: Quality of Life

Dec 14, 2012
Best early birthday surprise, gamewise anyway, everz. :D

"It is now possible to reset your home realm via the “Reset home realm” option on the pause menu"
Wooohoo! No longer shall we have to construct the walls in our homes.

It is also nice to see that there is an actual throne in the throneroom.
---

Still reading through the bug fixes of the patchnotes but at one point when playing a 4-way skirmish I defeated a keeper with a Titan and captured their Dungeon Core room only to wind up with two Titan's under my control.

Best bonus ever. Not sure if bug.

Last edited:

Lord of Riva

The Lord
WFTO Founder
Dec 29, 2012
Best early birthday surprise, gamewise anyway, everz. :D

"It is now possible to reset your home realm via the “Reset home realm” option on the pause menu"
Wooohoo! No longer shall we have to construct the walls in our homes.

It is also nice to see that there is an actual throne in the throneroom.
---

Still reading through the bug fixes of the patchnotes but at one point when playing a 4-way skirmish I defeated a keeper with a Titan and captured their Dungeon Core room only to wind up with two Titan's under my control.

Best bonus ever. Not sure if bug.
nope thats intended, however we are internally discussing this (inside QA) as getting the defeated enemy army is nearly an assured win for the whole match for the first player killing another

Dec 14, 2012
nope thats intended, however we are internally discussing this (inside QA) as getting the defeated enemy army is nearly an assured win for the whole match for the first player killing another
I suppose finding a suitable penalty to balance this out would have to be considered?

Nutter

Frost Weaver
WFTO Founder
Jan 19, 2013
Huddersfield, UK
nutter666.tumblr.com
I suppose finding a suitable penalty to balance this out would have to be considered?
Some of us (me) want to remove it entirely, so that all creatures turn neutral passive and leave via nearest gateway when the underlord is defeated, and you only get to convert the minions if you ko and capture them before destroying the core. Which has a bonus side effect of giving players a reason to fight and defeat the army first rather than just core rush and ignore them.

Top Bottom