• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Patch 1.4 Preview: Titanic Revelations

BlackBeard

Firebreather
Mar 21, 2015
Italy
this man always brings good news <3

the new auras are very beautiful..

Hype!!!!

EDIT:

this change will help a lot the multiplayer. ;)

In the official maps (and workshops) I noticed that in most of them there is too much space for the construction of the rooms (near of the core) and too available gold. This makes the unpleasant challenge because there is little economic management. I'm building a single player map against the empirewhere you have to manage the economy and the available space.
Is currently at 50%(work in progress) .. I did some tests, win without using traps to defend yourself it is a hard task (but not impossible).

If the idea is good, I will try to build maps for skirmish and multiplayer around this concept.

I'm curious to know how you changed the rate of production of sins.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Sonny Bos

Firebreather
Mar 22, 2013
Amsterdam
okay they look cool.. and yeh spamming them was a bit OP.. but what about this new one the golden colossus? i mean will coins drip off him that workers later pick up? and what is his job? kicking over gold piles?

Noontide

Designer / Community Manager
Brightrock Games
Dec 8, 2012
Brighton, UK
okay they look cool.. and yeh spamming them was a bit OP.. but what about this new one the golden colossus? i mean will coins drip off him that workers later pick up? and what is his job? kicking over gold piles?
Something, much cooler.

Fireeye

Augre
WFTO Backer
Dec 30, 2012
Ze Germany
so they actually have a function in dungeon other then for example the behemoth working in beast pit?
Titans are combat units first and foremost. While each of them can work in a room (Archive for Archon, Foundry for Eternal, Arena for Behemoth), this is mostly just a means to prevent them from idling when you are not actively attacking the enemy,

Sonny Bos

Firebreather
Mar 22, 2013
Amsterdam
i know.. im just itching for one that works in the torture chamber.. you know titanicly torture goodly hero's... somthing along the lines of the horned mistress maybe? xD

Electrolight

Bafu
WFTO Backer
Jan 6, 2013
It has been two weeks now since you last teased us and I am starving... how about you give us a little taste of the upcoming expansion?

Noontide

Designer / Community Manager
Brightrock Games
Dec 8, 2012
Brighton, UK
I'm hoping to finish writing another post for this week. I was completely occupied last week you'd be surprised how much behind the scenes work there is ;)

Anyway sorry for the radio silence we were genuinely hoping to have something for last week, but if anything this should make it a bit better! Heart of Gold is definitely closer.

I'd say the next post will certainly be... constructive.

Top Bottom