• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Notice the new look? We've updated to a new version of Xenforo, please read our latest post.

Accepted (QA-919) Imposing 'cut scenes' in Level 12

Sep 12, 2015
Hi guys,

I just finished L12 after a hell of a round (damn that was tough!). During the game, I did come across an issue which I would consider serious (it was game breaking for me). When attacking the guy to the bottom left, the game panned my view pane over to one of the other NPC's while they were saying something (took about 40 seconds). This was during a rather crucial fight and I couldn't skip out of it no matter what keys I pressed. Needless to say all of my troops died and I had to re-start the level.

I would suggest removing all of the imposing cut scenes from this level after the initial introduction entirely. The spoken banter in the level is fine, but dragging the player's view port in this one is too much - every second counts on this level, certainly more-so than all preceding levels.

Just a suggestion in the interest of gameplay, but I'm reporting as a bug since it did destroy the game for me on that particular play through.

May 31, 2013
Singapore
I'm trying to reproduce this issue, could you please upload your output log from this play session. And if possible a video recording of the problem may help narrow it down.

May 31, 2013
Singapore
I have reproduced an issue where the witchdoctor spawn cutscene would lock your view until all prior dialogue had completed playing or was skipped, an improvement ticket has been raised for this.

Top Bottom