• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Notice the new look? We've updated to a new version of Xenforo, please read our latest post.

Scripting Help

Jan 6, 2013
Is Brightrock still using Slacker because I cannot seem to log into it? Also are there any in depth tutorial on Mighty script yet. I am have a hard time learning it.

Anyway I have an underhill map and I want to make it so that every time an underlord claims or reclaims an underhill, an empire party is spawned to attack that underlord and when they defeat the empire units, they are granted health and gold. The level of the empire units and reward should be proportional to the size of the underlords dungeon.

Jan 6, 2013
Which I thought I had access to since I am/was a beta tester. Nevermind that, can you please help me with what was asked in my original post?

Nutter

Frost Weaver
Founder
Jan 19, 2013
Huddersfield, UK
nutter666.tumblr.com
Trigger #1
Trigger/Event: OnOwnershipChange (or onFactionChange?) - I forgot the exact name of the trigger
Action: SpawnParty (use a number variable to determine which party should be spawned)

Trigger #2 (You'll probably actually need multiple copies of this trigger, one for each player)
Trigger/Event: OnUnitKO
Action: GiveGold (to the player who got the kill)

Top Bottom