• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Notice the new look? We've updated to a new version of Xenforo, please read our latest post.

So, how about a much needed Black & White spiritual successor next for Brightrock?

Would you like to see a Black & White style game be developed by Brightrock?

• Yeah!

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe, with stipulations (post below)

• This is a horrible idea, and you should crawl back into the inky darkness from which you have slunk.

• Total voters

Underlord Vulukai

Witch Doctor
Backer
Mar 11, 2013
The Void
www.youtube.com
I have returned after my long absence spent skulking silent amongst the other lurkers in the great void! (by that, i mean playing the hell out of DnD lol)

I personally feel that this would be a great stepping off point to head towards with the official content development for WFTO ending soon. A lot of the core AI work im sure could be pulled directly from WFTO for use in a game such as this as well, and just like the case with WFTO, a game in the same vein as Black & White fills a much needed, and currently unoccupied, slot in the modern games of today. So what is everyones thoughts on this?

Aug 18, 2015
A Spiritual Successor to Black & White would be awesome!
I for sure would buy it! And I bet that concept would work perfectly with VR

If Brightrock Games weren't allowed to have Pets for your godly will, I'm also fine with, would buy anyways

Underlord Vulukai

Witch Doctor
Backer
Mar 11, 2013
The Void
www.youtube.com
I don't see having an avatar as being an issue, given how close in gameplay nature WFTO is to DK. As long as enough of the core storyline and art assets are changed, its just another homage to a great classic! Mechanically though, plenty of improvements could be made following in the footsteps of BW1==>BW2, and i could certainly see integration of other games mechanics to get around some of the issues of sameness. If you've ever played spore, imagine being able to design your own avatar for your god to stomp all over people lol

Top Bottom