• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

This is a post to raise my count to 10 so I can report a bug

Beneathar

Necromancer
Apr 28, 2014
Germany
I have an Idea - maybe too late but - how about creating one thread and answering 9 times within?

It makes more sense and does not turn the forums into a Mess ^^

Apr 13, 2015
Unless I missed something this also wasn't necessary. The very first post I made upon registering was a bug report :p

Noontide

Designer / Community Manager
Brightrock Games
Dec 8, 2012
Brighton, UK
Yup it's not necessary ;) You can post to the bug forum and upload files when under the cap of 10. What exactly are you having issues posting Benfa? :)

Apr 16, 2015
Well, nothing anymore! :) To be honest, I made this a bit on purpose out of frustration for having a recurring bug, and getting an error message stating that I needed to have at least 10 posts on the forums to be able to report a bug (to prevent SPAM).

Anyway, it's posted now on the official bug report thread, and I'm glad that this both caught your attention and pulled a few giggles.

Thank you for an awesome game, and for all your hard work and dedication. Can't wait to resume playing it. ;)

Alistair

Captain Graze Box
WFTO Founder
Dec 11, 2011
UK
Apr 16, 2015
Yep, that's the message I got. And don't get me wrong, I DO love a healthy, lovingly debate such as this one. But when you're trying to report a problem, the last thing that you think about is to find a thread to discuss upon in order to raise your cap. I was looking for problem solving, not online dating. Ehe!

Psycix

Necromancer
WFTO Founder
Jan 9, 2013
Perhaps the bug report forum should be exempt from this.
If spambots become a problem you can always put it back.

Top Bottom