• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

War for the overworld gog saves

Kraco

Blood Imp
Nov 23, 2019
Hello,
Found 3 folders under: C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\GOG.com\Galaxy\Applications\50083532326201560, when I copy and paste these to another machine, I dont get my achievements and saves, I own War for the overworld gog version, and have the newest version installed on both my pcs.
Does anyone have suggestion how to move save files and unlocked content from one pc to another?
Both computers have same Windows 10 version/build, and newest version of war for the overworld is installed on both computers.

Regards
Kraco

Kraco

Blood Imp
Nov 23, 2019
Hi, thanks for answering.
Gog galaxy settings WFTO Cloud saves > Cloud Saves are disabled in GOG Glaxy Settings.

Regards
Kraco

Last edited:

Noontide

Designer / Community Manager
Brightrock Games
Dec 8, 2012
Brighton, UK
Alright in that case you should be able to find your saves in:

Drive:\Program Files (x86)\GalaxyClient\Games\War For The Overworld\GameData\Maps\Saves

Hope that helps :)

Kraco

Blood Imp
Nov 23, 2019
Hi
Thanks for taking time to help me, I really appreciate it.
I have turned on File Name Extension + Hidden items on folder settings, and checked:
C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\ <empty>
Disk:\War For The Overworld\GameData\Maps\Saves <empty>
Do you any other tip/suggestion where I can find the save files.
Again thank you for helping me.
Kind Regards
Kraco

Noontide

Designer / Community Manager
Brightrock Games
Dec 8, 2012
Brighton, UK
Hi
Thanks for taking time to help me, I really appreciate it.
I have turned on File Name Extension + Hidden items on folder settings, and checked:
C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\ <empty>
Disk:\War For The Overworld\GameData\Maps\Saves <empty>
Do you any other tip/suggestion where I can find the save files.
Again thank you for helping me.
Kind Regards
Kraco
Hmmm I'm honestly not sure where else they would be located, that's where mine go :D. What I would suggest is making a save on the first level and searching your computer for:

1 oberon's realm awakening*.meta

This should find the meta file for your save that you created and will help you locate those save files. Note the wildcard (*) that is necessary to fill in the blanks related to the save files name.

Note that you'll want to search in the Windows explorer search box as opposed to the start menu search, as it is likely this file will not be indexed by Windows.

Top Bottom