• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Notice the new look? We've updated to a new version of Xenforo, please read our latest post.

WFTO Google

Jan 3, 2013
Something similar could be created by WFTO team, like Underlord pleased by Succubus with Priestess/Huntress in chains near his knees.

Feb 1, 2014
Something similar could be created by WFTO team, like Underlord pleased by Succubus with Priestess/Huntress in chains near his knees.
Well, the underlord is an immaterial being so he couldn't physically sit down, that wouldn't stop him from creating dungeons and rooms full of succubi thought. Also, I remember seeing this before but I went to sleep shortly after and the next day I dismissed it as a part of some bizarre dream. The devs might want to do something since this is literally the first thing that many people will see when searching for the game.

Jan 3, 2013
Well, the underlord is an immaterial being so he couldn't physically sit down, that wouldn't stop him from creating dungeons and rooms full of succubi thought. Also, I remember seeing this before but I went to sleep shortly after and the next day I dismissed it as a part of some bizarre dream. The devs might want to do something since this is literally the first thing that many people will see when searching for the game.
Underlord can possess any. Just pick the hottest creature available ( except Chundler of course, too hot for people ) and use him as Underlord's vessel in the picture.

Feb 1, 2014
Underlord can possess any. Just pick the hottest creature available ( except Chundler of course, too hot for people ) and use him as Underlord's vessel in the picture.
Exactly, hottest creature available. Which one are you thinking about? ;)

Feb 1, 2014
Seems like a Cultist, unless Archon will look even better. Every other is either ugly or too sinister for this role.
The cultist has a fragile and broken body, so he is not exactly a casanova. The archon could work but I think that the beast master would also work, kinda like Ganondorf.

Feb 1, 2014
How much do you think is going to take until we get the first post asking about why is that demon not included in the game?;)

ANewRoom

Gargoyle
Founder
Its either concept art from the very first generation of WFTO or it is fan art.
As someone who followed every concept art thread from ye olden WftO Team, I can confidently say that I have never seen that picture before. o_O

From the looks of it, it was an unrelated picture that has had the logo placed on it, so as to serve as a placeholder cover on a number of russian/polish torrent sites.

Nov 13, 2013
So how do we go about replacing this picture? Considering how it is rather unreflective of WFTO, I'm sure we should get an actual WFTO picture to be the first image to pop up in a google search before release.

Triscopic

Crackpot
Backer
Dec 11, 2012
United Kingdom (Great Britain)
Is there a final piece of box art yet? If there is, is it on Wikipedia and steam? I would expect Google to weight them more highly than random polish torrent sites. It's likely to be a case of image proliferation, i.e. Google finds that image more than others, taking weighting into effect, and assumes that's the right image because of it.

Top Bottom