• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

WFTO Wednesday #127: Patch 1.1 Now Available!

Gzanothor

Dwarven Worker
Jun 12, 2015
Update: it seems as if this only happens if i restart the same map from a save of the map. If i restart the game from the campaign menu it seems to work.

Update 2: As mentioned earlier it seems to be an issue with a save game, glad you guys are on the case.

Peace

Last edited:

Alistair

Captain Graze Box
WFTO Founder
Dec 11, 2011
UK
Update: it seems as if this only happens if i restart the same map from a save of the map. If i restart the game from the campaign menu it seems to work.

Update 2: As mentioned earlier it seems to be an issue with a save game, glad you guys are on the case.

Peace
Thanks Gzanothor,

I can confirm we have fixed this on our internal builds. The fix will be present in the next public patch.

MrChoke

Cultist
WFTO Backer
Jan 28, 2013
Personally I think 1.1 is far better than anything before and should have been released when it did, bugs or not. I am plagued by the reloading saved game issue as mentioned above. Other than that the game is working very good now. Great job.

Alistair

Captain Graze Box
WFTO Founder
Dec 11, 2011
UK
Personally I think 1.1 is far better than anything before and should have been released when it did, bugs or not. I am plagued by the reloading saved game issue as mentioned above. Other than that the game is working very good now. Great job.
Thanks for your kind words MrChoke.

We will be releasing a patch in the next few days with a fix for the loading saved games.

Psycix

Dryad
WFTO Founder
Jan 9, 2013
HOLY SHIT the entire multiplayer meta changed.
Sin research is fast as dicks and people just rush a 5 minute behemoth.

Gzanothor

Dwarven Worker
Jun 12, 2015
New update on misson 9, it seems that by failing this mision nothing happens, says 10/10 empire minions have found safe passage, but the game just continues. Although no more patrols spawn.

Noontide

Designer / Community Manager
Brightrock Games
Dec 8, 2012
Brighton, UK
Sorry we were out on a "team building" trip (Iceskating) didn't have chance to sort these until I got back :)

HOLY SHIT the entire multiplayer meta changed.
Sin research is fast as dicks and people just rush a 5 minute behemoth.
Yes it's far far too quick :p Crazy quick

I believe this a result of a behind the scenes change to the Sin generation code rather than intended balancing.

@Simburgur

Top Bottom