• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

WFTO Wednesday #35: The Arcanist

Tommonius

Necromancer
WFTO Backer
Dec 15, 2012
Wolverhampton
now this is something i would love to see

seeing her throw progressively stronger arcane bolts at people and minions who do not get the message to be quiet in the Archives is a hilarious thought, also imagine her trying to share the room with say cultists, the resulting dueling and quibbling over book space would be interesting.

Kormai

Priestess
Jul 29, 2013
seeing her throw progressively stronger arcane bolts at people and minions who do not get the message to be quiet in the Archives is a hilarious thought, also imagine her trying to share the room with say cultists, the resulting dueling and quibbling over book space would be interesting.
Nah not stronger, faster.
When fighting near the archive a 20% increased cast speed. But when fighting in the archive a 50% increased cast speed.

Tommonius

Necromancer
WFTO Backer
Dec 15, 2012
Wolverhampton
Nah not stronger, faster.
When fighting near the archive a 20% increased cast speed. But when fighting in the archive a 50% increased cast speed.
Ah you misunderstood me, when I said getting progressively stronger I meant her ability:

Unbound Power (Passive): Every spell the Arcanist casts gives her a stacking buff that increases magical damage done and physical damage taken by 10%. Stacks 10 times, lasts 10 seconds

Tommonius

Necromancer
WFTO Backer
Dec 15, 2012
Wolverhampton
like * 100

There are some great concept pieces there with many wierd and wonderful creatures, I guess we can all sleep easily knowing after the game is made there is no shortage of ther creatures that can be added through dlc and are not totally generic in origin and appearance.

having a neutral creature like this stalking the water and ambushing anything in its territory is sort of frightening

upload_2013-9-5_17-41-24.png

RachniKiller

Gargoyle
WFTO Backer
Dec 12, 2012

Looks squishy without the exposed midriff / legs. It doesn't matter, like I said, I do like the model. I'm just being nit-picky, it's a huge pet peeve of mine when armor has randomly open sections that really have no business not being covered.
If she looked like one of these mages she would look to much like the priestes

Compared to

We need to be able to tell them apart in battle, the last thin i want to do is kill a glass cannon just to have the healer bring her back to life.

Dec 14, 2012
The Arcanist looks fabulous, no changes need to be made, are you comparing The Arcanist to an incompletely designed unit? Oh der.

Jan 3, 2013
Latest model art looks good, no special change is needed ( larger boobs are always welcome of course ). We should wait for 3D version of them, that's when we can decide if any tweak is required.

Top Bottom