• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

WFTO Wednesday #44: The Dryad

Mozared

Juggernaut
WFTO Founder
Feb 17, 2013
Is it possible to play as the Hero faction in a skirmish or multiplayer match? That would be very interesting. Maybe implement a game mode that involves Player controlled empire faction. That sounds like a good idea!
It's more a case of "if you corrupt Empire units while playing as an Underlord, they will actually be able to work in your rooms" and the idea of having "Corrupted Gateways" in some skirmish maps that attract Empire units. The first will almost definitely be in - anything regarding the latter is still very much under internal debate. We can't say where we're headed with in this direction at this point in time.

Nov 3, 2013
I know this would be a design extravagance, but it's a shame that when upon converting hero units, they don't take a more 'evil' guise, e.g. the dryad going on flames or resembling a haunted tree being. It may out-compete the demons at their own game, though, and I guess some people want to pull the actual heroes by their puppet strings. It still would be a fun optional mechanic - re-training the now converted heroes to be evil.

Lord of Riva

The Lord
WFTO Founder
Dec 29, 2012
we had suggestions around that, still it would cost a lot of time (and thus money )so i dont think we will see this anytime soon

Nov 13, 2013
I think the design is very nice and adds a great deal of diversity to the empire line up. keep it coming guys :)

Top Bottom