• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

What creatures are confirmed to be in WFTO?

Mace

Cultist
Dec 3, 2011
Yeah I was just wandering exactly what creatures & heroes are going to be in this game or is everything still up in the air? Confirmation on anything would be cool.:p Like whats gonna replace Horny?

Nov 23, 2011
Gold Coast Australia
They aren't called imps ;)

Edit: Avatar <<<
What are you going to call them then? Minions?o_O

Also I think Mothrayas said that the Succubus is confirmed is this true? Because I suggested the Harpy as a replacement for the Dark Mistress but he said you guys already had a replacement the Succubus :rolleyes:

Although you can see the similarities between the 2 creatures eg below:

Succubus.gif
<-- This is a Succubus

Succubus 2.jpg
<-- Another Succubus example

Canonical Difference's:
Succubus: Are highly sexual creatures mostly resembling a stunningly beautiful woman that always have Bat wings in her true form sometimes a devil forked tail as well

Although she may appear to be human she is indeed a true Demon and as such is very powerful physically and magically obviously significantly more powerful then a Harpy which is just a basic monster

A Succubus by her very nature exclusively hunts men to consume them (although in WFTO seeing as how she is under your rule she will attack anything so this rule *could* be broken )

Unlike Harpys the Succubus is a solitary creature she hunts on her own

Harpy 3.jpg
<-- This is a Harpy

Harpy 4.JPG
<-- another example of a Harpy

Canonical Difference's:
Harpy: Are more bird/beast like in their appearance they always have feathered wings rather then the bat like wings of a Succubus and the lower part of their body is always birdlike with raptor talons <--(this being their primary means of attack)

Harpys are never alone they always hunt in packs and live in groups together atop cliff edges they are vicious and cannot be reasoned with they are also not picky about their prey man, woman, child, dog, cat, deer doesn't matter to them food is food.

Their is no mistaking a Harpy for a Human they are monsters and are unable to hide that fact they are also not as intelligent and no where near as powerful as a Succubus also by tradition they have no magical abilities they rely purly on numbers and vicious fast melee attacks to kill.

Also it is believed they are A sexual creatures as Males are never seen among them and that they are a purely female species that can impregnate themselves it is known that they lay eggs and all Harpy newborns are female.

Now that I look at them the Succubus is definitely the better choice ;)

Neros

Priestess
Dec 10, 2011
Denmark
I think it could be good to see a list of whats getting in so that people knows what to suggest and what not to.. But then again, it would ruin the element of "suprise" when we finally find out :p

Uh! Just had a great idea, as the creatures is revealed, how about adding smilies of them to the forum? :D

Nov 23, 2011
Gold Coast Australia
I think it could be good to see a list of whats getting in so that people knows what to suggest and what not to.. But then again, it would ruin the element of "suprise" when we finally find out :p

Uh! Just had a great idea, as the creatures is revealed, how about adding smilies of them to the forum? :D
I second that notion I have loads of ideas but I don't want to go to the trouble of typing up stats and drawing a picture if it's going to be rejected automatically because I had no idea that particular role has already been filled! For instance I suggested the Harpy as a replacement for the Dark Mistress a while ago but one of the game designers commented on the page that the role had already been filled by the Succubus, now this would have been nice to know before I typed up the whole thing:(

So yeah I would really love to know as I'm sure many others would to what is indeed confirmed before we making anymore suggestionso_O?????

If they don't want to tell us what is a confirmed then I think they should at least tell us what roles have been filled by just saying something like---> : Guys the Bile Demon roll has been filled so don't do any more suggestions for that. Surely they can at least tell us that?:D

Hugo

Concept Artist
Brightrock Games
Nov 14, 2011
Spain
So simburgur's avatar is the new "imp"... Amazing concept I must say. Can't wait to see all the cool stuff Synesthesia has done! Please update the media gallery so I can multi-orgasm!

Roald

Priestess
Dec 2, 2011
I second that notion I have loads of ideas but I don't want to go to the trouble of typing up stats and drawing a picture if it's going to be rejected automatically because I had no idea that particular role has already been filled! For instance I suggested the Harpy as a replacement for the Dark Mistress a while ago but one of the game designers commented on the page that the role had already been filled by the Succubus, now this would have been nice to know before I typed up the whole thing:(

So yeah I would really love to know as I'm sure many others would to what is indeed confirmed before we making anymore suggestionso_O?????

If they don't want to tell us what is a confirmed then I think they should at least tell us what roles have been filled by just saying something like---> : Guys the Bile Demon roll has been filled so don't do any more suggestions for that. Surely they can at least tell us that?:D
you dont have to make a replacement for dk's creatures...
just make on how you see fit and how you want it and see if people like it!

MeinCookie

Firebreather
Nov 15, 2011
I haven't seen them make it over to this forum. What is the news on the Archlich and the Juggernaught? Will they make it in? Are they still on the cards?

Nov 23, 2011
Gold Coast Australia
As Sim said there's little chance of the Archlich and juggernaut being refused from the game
Man I can't wait to see the concept art better yet the IN GAME representations of them!!

I'm sorry I know it's stupid but I HAVE to ask this will the Juggernaut shout : I'M THE JUGGERNAUT BITCH! when he lays the smack down on an opponent ? And yes I'm aware of the fact that my IQ has just dropped 60 points by making that remark:(:confused:.

So please let me know the answer to the question King Kyle :D <----- He got a bit offended when I thought Simburgur was leading the project when in fact Kyle Motherwell is woops my bad I apologise for my ignorance on that :oops: as well as my smartarsery <--- yes I know that's not a word :rolleyes:

Top Bottom