• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Notice the new look? We've updated to a new version of Xenforo, please read our latest post.

Why did I never hear about this??

Cpc2018

Dwarven Worker
Jul 26, 2018
I was/am a huge fan of DK2, and wish I had heard about the original kickstart when you folks initially started up. I will be picking up a copy of the Ultimate bundle on the 31st via steam!
A belated THANK YOU for taking the time, and pouring your blood, sweat, and tears into this game!!

Noontide

Award Winning Community Manager
Dev Team
Dec 8, 2012
Brighton, UK
Awesome stuff CPC2018! We really appreciate the support and hope you enjoy the game!

Speaking of, if you wish to support us even more you can purchase the game from our official store. http://store.brightrockgames.com/ It'll still deliver a Steam key but that's the best way to make sure the most of your purchase goes direct to us.

vv221

Dwarven Worker
May 20, 2018
wiki.dotslashplay.it
Speaking of, if you wish to support us even more you can purchase the game from our official store. http://store.brightrockgames.com/ It'll still deliver a Steam key but that's the best way to make sure the most of your purchase goes direct to us.
Can we get a GOG key the same way?
I’ve still a couple DLC to buy, am planning to doing it soon, and would like to see as much money as possible going your way. But there is no way I’m using Steam on my computer, for a lot of reasons.

Noontide

Dev Team
Dec 8, 2012
Brighton, UK
Can we get a GOG key the same way?
I’ve still a couple DLC to buy, am planning to doing it soon, and would like to see as much money as possible going your way. But there is no way I’m using Steam on my computer, for a lot of reasons.
Not for the time being (Its relatively new and GOG keys aren't as easy to grab as Steam ones). You can however grab a GOG key from the Humble Widgets on our buy page. They're pretty close in what percentage of the sale goes to us. :)

vv221

Dwarven Worker
May 20, 2018
wiki.dotslashplay.it
You can however grab a GOG key from the Humble Widgets on our buy page. They're pretty close in what percentage of the sale goes to us.
Sadly it does not seem that Heart of Gold and The Under Games expansions are available without buying the base game again through Humble…

Well, I can wait for the options to expand in some ways, I still need to complete the original campaign + My Pet Dungeon scenarios (my favourite game mode). I would love to say the same about the Crucible game mode, but right now it is far too hard for my limited skills.

Maybe I should ask GOG support too if they would be OK to turn the base game, the Underlord Edition additions and My Pet Dungeon to gift keys if I buy the full Ultimate Edition already owning these.
I know a couple friends who would be happy with such gifts ;)

-----

EDIT: Oops, looks like I just missed them, both expansions are actually available on the Humble store, there are just no widgets for them on your website.

Last edited:

Cpc2018

Dwarven Worker
Jul 26, 2018
Awesome stuff CPC2018! We really appreciate the support and hope you enjoy the game!

I tried to purchase directly through the store here, but my card kept declining. Probably didn't like the overseas purchase idea. Anyway I just picked it up via steam...sorry :(

Noontide

Dev Team
Dec 8, 2012
Brighton, UK
I tried to purchase directly through the store here, but my card kept declining. Probably didn't like the overseas purchase idea. Anyway I just picked it up via steam...sorry :(
No worries at all. We're still working on the site and plan to introduce some alternative payment gateways (Paypal & Amazon) in the future. :) There's a lot to work out with something like this, it's new to us and only something we can work on in a bit of spare time. :)

Thank you for your support!

Top Bottom