• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

6 years later...

Kai

Templar
Dec 23, 2012
That dark corner of the underworld.
So i backed WFTO in 2013... damn that was a long time ago...
So much happened around then for me that after backing, picking out my t-shirt i wanted, chucking my name down for an imp, I lost my laptop, dropped out of uni, got blocked out my email and had to move house. Sadly i never got my imp shirt but thats my bad.
Its taken until now for me to properly dive into WFTO and so much has been added. I'm so glad we got this backed and I can't wait to complete all the story.
Its exactly as I dreamed it would be but so much more. I just want to say thanks brightrock, you've done good. And if anyone sees a little imp called kai, drop me a screenshot. I'll keep hunting myself.

Feels good to be evil again

Noontide

Designer / Community Manager
Brightrock Games
Dec 8, 2012
Brighton, UK
Thank you for the support and we're pleased to hear that you enjoy the end result! We've put a lot of effort into making the game as good as it can be and we've learned a great deal over the years.

I'm sorry to hear that you ultimately did not receive your shirt. Unfortunately, we no longer have a stock left as we otherwise might have been able to send one out to you.

Cheers,

Lee

Top Bottom