• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Another Stupid Forum War [Chapter II of MMMCLXXIV]

Dec 29, 2012
A technologically advanced group of space sailors, yeah, that's a potentially powerful group of mercenaries.
The Jester me uses powerful unknown magic to hurl a moon at amon's planet
and another at chuckle face
and another at enjou
Enjoy blocking a moon
(FYI Iwon't be on the forums until saturday, im preparing something extra special for all warring factions/planets)
My evil moon immediately changes position to eat the other moon Unicron style. :cool:

Dec 29, 2012
I only Nuked Amons underrealm which exposed itself when his troops were released into battle and blew up an abandonned City infested with Enjou's Zombies, Genocide isn't on my mind, just that Zombies were a concern to the empire.
That's all
The Random Events Activator [REA for short} is now out of my hands so who knows what might happen.
(Now you an do a random event but don't overuse it)
I understand, but if everyone breaks the rules laid out by UHAAT, then everyone has to get punished. This is a bit annoying, I completely understand, but it also prevents frustration in the long run.

Badwolf699

Juggernaut
WFTO Founder
Dec 18, 2011
Talking about the UHAAT here's an old unfinished comic I did with them based on New Earth after the 2nd Universe War against mecha Dieabolix and the Ascentiants, shame I lost the comic only got 6 pages done.
This universe for this comic dosn't exist anymore.
I know it's sketchy and yes theirs a space station

Badwolf699

Juggernaut
WFTO Founder
Dec 18, 2011
Thanks Chuckle Face
I was planning for the SpaceStation to blow up in a different story in some sort of conflict inside the SpaceStation.
From the Perspective of "The Last Ascentiant" you'd see the SpaceStation Blow up.
So both events would be happening at the same time kind of.

Badwolf699

Juggernaut
WFTO Founder
Dec 18, 2011
That makes sense. It would be interesting.
Fun too if you're into continuity type stuff .
In my 3rd Universe UHAAT are much stronger but start off so weak that they're just a handful of ex-soldiers from different countries in the 21st century fighting aliens, monsters....etc on Earth.
UN Originally classed them as Terrorists and still denied the existance of aliens.

I could go on but we are at war well I havn't declared war on you yet.

Badwolf699

Juggernaut
WFTO Founder
Dec 18, 2011
Instead of the Retcon how about I remove 98% of my forces away from the planet with a no nukes policy with only 100 drone ships [before it was 1000].
Would Androids and Human troopers in mech suits to accepted if I were to reinforce?

Dec 29, 2012
Instead of the Retcon how about I remove 98% of my forces away from the planet with a no nukes policy with only 100 drone ships [before it was 1000].
Would Androids and Human troopers in mech suits to accepted if I were to reinforce?
I have mixed feelings on that. Part of me Event Horizoning your space station was simply an act of war. Fixing the turmoil between players came second. I was originally going to do that, and just let the reinforcements show up. How's this, I screw your station, and continue to send false info to command, but you for whatever reason have an instillation just out of range of the pit's influence. You can't call for direct support, because the evil intelligence running the possessed station is abusing the complicated bureaucracy that runs the UUHAT. You can call for a bit of resources and staff for your base, but not much else. Because of your distance from the planet, the evil presence in it's orbit, and your lack of supplies, you can only interact through quick missions, and surgical strikes, with elite teams. You also have a psychic, who's managed to contact the surviving androids down on the surface and give them orders. Do to being separated from the main base, they are mostly independent, but still loyal to the Empire. You can still launch nukes, but do to the distance from the planet, it's an act that takes a lot of effort, and has little chance of success. Sound good?

[Edit] Also, yes. Mechs are acceptable.

Enjou

Ember Demon
WFTO Backer
Jan 10, 2012
I'm just waiting for everyone to exhaust their resources.
You do realize that my army is designed to outlast yours, right? Your living minions have to eat, sleep, and rest. The vast majority of my forces have no such requirements, and so siege warfare favors me. (and Amon - I'm told his dragon-things can eat rocks if they have to) Your living forces are prone to catch horrible diseases and die. All of my minions are immune to disease, what with being undead, and many of them carry horrible diseases. The fires I've spread and your short-sighted and repeated use of nuclear weapons have blotted out the sun and turned the planet into an uninhabitable wasteland for the living. You can't win. Embrace death... or Sammy. Either works.

Badwolf699

Juggernaut
WFTO Founder
Dec 18, 2011
Their is 1 drone ship which the androids arrived in still on the planet surface that could be used as a sort of gunship (like a helicopter gunship)
The Androids are fighitng for their existance.
Is this Intelligence based on The"Great Intelligence"?
The UHAAT could somehow work on an anti-virus for your corruptor Tech but it would take many Pages (months) to get ready.

Dec 29, 2012
Their is 1 drone ship which the androids arrived in still on the planet surface that could be used as a sort of gunship (like a helicopter gunship)
The Androids are fighitng for their existance.
Is this Intelligence based on The"Great Intelligence"?
The UHAAT could somehow work on an anti-virus for your corruptor Tech but it would take many Pages (months) to get ready.
Nope. It's more based on the movie Event Horizon. As for the Anti-virus. Alright, but keep in mind that your station has been taken over by a manifestation of pure evil.

Badwolf699

Juggernaut
WFTO Founder
Dec 18, 2011
That means they'll be a civil war happening inside the Spacestation as the evil spreads from deck to deck.

Badwolf699

Juggernaut
WFTO Founder
Dec 18, 2011
Which sounds like a good Survival game
CF has slowed down my operations by 85%
Which was to cleanse the planet of zombie hordes and to make the planet habital again.
Communications are screwed up and we only have very few resources to fight on now.

Dec 29, 2012
That means they'll be a civil war happening inside the Space station as the evil spreads from deck to deck.
I assumed that the station had already taken over the station. Or are you referring to your far off instillation, which I imagine is far larger, and somewhat prepared. But that would be more of a delay, as the thing that took over the original is still on the original. Your crew will undoubtedly win, and it will give them a taste of the evil awaiting their away teams down on the planet.

Back to the game.

At this moment, the UUHAT's former station is floating in close proximity to the moon. The Jester's rogue moons had begun moving towards their targets. As the rogue moon was about to crash into the evil moon, which had been given the name the Pit of Malous by a belian astronomer based on ancient belian lore. The Malous Moon rapidly spun around so that the pit faced the oncoming moon. When the rogue moon was only a mile from the Malous Moon, black inky tendrils spewed forth. Wrapping, penetrating, mutilating, and destroying the rogue moon. A vortex of black, red, purple, and sickly green energies consumed the floating debris and magma of the former planetoid, and pulling all of it into the great pit like a tornado being pulled into a storm drain. The whole process took only one hour, and as soon as it was over, the moon Spun back into it's previous position, facing the planet below. Nearly every denizen on that side of the planet saw the spectacle, and what they saw afterwards, was horrifying. Thousands of eyes opened up up in the pit on the moon. Massive eyes. Large enough to see clearly from the surface. After a short while they closed. For a second time, the cackling laughter of a hundred evil voices was heard.

Badwolf699

Juggernaut
WFTO Founder
Dec 18, 2011
Meanwhile surviving androids reboard their Drone ship, try to return to space but a thick heavy cloud now surrounds the planet which is making flying very difficult, the Ship crashes into one of Evi's Dragons and falls to the ground damaging it severly.
The Androids lock and load and prepare to kill a ton of zomibes/monsters while repairing the ship.

Dec 29, 2012
This world is getting more and more to my liking... All we need now is a few of these...

Look to the moon. It's surface has become a chaotic hellscape. Great fissures emerge, and volcanoes are constantly erupting. Hordes of vile monsters of every type emerge from the pit and kill each other with reckless abandon.

Top Bottom