• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Another Stupid Forum War [Chapter II of MMMCLXXIV]

Underlord Vulukai

Witch Doctor
WFTO Backer
Mar 11, 2013
The Void
www.youtube.com
ill actually sit this coming war out in favor of helping organize on the GM side of things. Basically working on map, helping with posts, helping to steer the course of the story with events, etc. I feel this would work pretty well as we could use one another as a sound board for how things play out from an RP perspective, as well as acting in (mostly) small ways to fix stagnation of the storyline, etc.

Dec 29, 2012
ill actually sit this coming war out in favor of helping organize on the GM side of things. Basically working on map, helping with posts, helping to steer the course of the story with events, etc. I feel this would work pretty well as we could use one another as a sound board for how things play out from an RP perspective, as well as acting in (mostly) small ways to fix stagnation of the storyline, etc.
So then... Who's the GM. You, me, or both of us? I posted my thoughts. I would at least like to hear what you think of my proposed system.

Underlord Vulukai

Witch Doctor
WFTO Backer
Mar 11, 2013
The Void
www.youtube.com
im inclined more towards a multi GM system for the reasons already listed, as well as having multiple people to post turn results in the thread proper. The easiest way to accomplish this from a practical standpoint would be to have people posting PMs to both of us in a group conversation, so that we both know whats going on from someones side of things at any given turn. Then, you and I would discuss what would occur over all within a turn based on peoples planning, moves, etc, and structure a post to reflect the results of what publicly occurs, as well as keeping track within messages of what is occurring in the background

im perfectly fine with doing an RP oriented system, although before deciding on either course i think we should take it to a vote in a poll thread for all the people interested. That is, after all, what those things are for heheh.

Amon

Huntress
Apr 14, 2012
Somewhere
subterraneangames.com
im perfectly fine with doing an RP oriented system, although before deciding on either course i think we should take it to a vote in a poll thread for all the people interested. That is, after all, what those things are for heheh.
Just so long as you explain it properly for people like me... who have no idea what you are really talking about

Dec 29, 2012
im inclined more towards a multi GM system for the reasons already listed, as well as having multiple people to post turn results in the thread proper. The easiest way to accomplish this from a practical standpoint would be to have people posting PMs to both of us in a group conversation, so that we both know whats going on from someones side of things at any given turn. Then, you and I would discuss what would occur over all within a turn based on peoples planning, moves, etc, and structure a post to reflect the results of what publicly occurs, as well as keeping track within messages of what is occurring in the background

Just so long as you explain it properly for people like me... who have no idea what you are really talking about
Perhaps you two and I should start a private conversation to decide what's going on. Come to a few conclusions, get on the same page, and then post a poll thread with a few variations on what the game will be. Sound good?

Amon

Huntress
Apr 14, 2012
Somewhere
subterraneangames.com
Perhaps you two and I should start a private conversation to decide what's going on. Come to a few conclusions, get on the same page, and then post a poll thread with a few variations on what the game will be. Sound good?
Already [kinda] doing it with the Belial info... but it could take a while [I go overboard on detail sometimes :D], so... you may want to get started without me

Dec 29, 2012
Already [kinda] doing it with the Belial info... but it could take a while [I go overboard on detail sometimes :D], so... you may want to get started without me
Detail is good. The more detail, the more control you have over what happens. Also, Belial Info?

Dec 29, 2012
Yep. Some lessor weapons would be cool though. Imported weapons from other countries that are popular with the average citizen and stuff like that.

Badwolf699

Juggernaut
WFTO Founder
Dec 18, 2011
Yep. Some lessor weapons would be cool though. Imported weapons from other countries that are popular with the average citizen and stuff like that.
Yeah like T-72's/T-55's are popular with most African, ex soviet countries, The Leopard 2A4 is Popular with most western Countries for example.

Badwolf699

Juggernaut
WFTO Founder
Dec 18, 2011
*Walks in*
Sorry for being late, I had to...

*Looks at a crashed and burning dragon*
What happened to this dragon!?
My drone ship crashed into one of your black dragons while trying to leave the planets atmosphere now it's severly damaged and the androids are fighting for their very survival.
Ship is 43% repaired.

Top Bottom