• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Another Stupid Forum War [Chapter II of MMMCLXXIV]

Beneathar

Necromancer
Apr 28, 2014
Germany
A new Force arrives the Battlefield...

The Templars of the Moon in their Flying Temple

Moontemple.jpg

The Templars are mounted on Pegasi, so they can attack where ever they are needed.

Pegasus.jpg

And this is our High General

General.jpg

Badwolf699

Ember Demon
WFTO Founder
Dec 18, 2011
It appears Sammist seperatists are influencing other factions now since Amon did nothing to stop in their first night of attack.

Nov 13, 2013
While you have occupied yourself fighting the Belian Empire Badwolf, My plaugemasters have snuck there way into your lands and infected your food stocks. Even now your civilian populations are being converted into zombie thralls to my will as my cavalry regiments raid your border outposts.

Badwolf699

Ember Demon
WFTO Founder
Dec 18, 2011
While you have occupied yourself fighting the Belian Empire Badwolf, My plaugemasters have snuck there way into your lands and infected your food stocks. Even now your civilian populations are being converted into zombie thralls to my will as my cavalry regiments raid your border outposts.
In the last war my civ population was wiped out non of my armed forces are on the planet.....yet

Evi

Shadow
WFTO Backer
Nov 14, 2011
*Sits back and watches*

Hey.
I'm gotta let my resources stockpile, you all go have fun.

Beneathar

Necromancer
Apr 28, 2014
Germany
My scouts have recognized the Zombie plague on the Planet, Paladins are riding out to purify the infected cities of Badwolf. ("purifying" in that case means: burning them to ashes since nothing is left with Firebombs from the sky)

Nov 13, 2013
So you declare war on me Beneathar? No matter, my specters shall clear your Pegasus from the skys. It doesn't even matter how many of my zombie thralls you destroy. My minions are endless, eternally summoned by my necromancers from Mictlan, the land of the dead.

Beneathar

Necromancer
Apr 28, 2014
Germany
You dont need to come, my High general has heared your declaration and the High Temple now is on his way to you motherland.

In addition all of my Knights are equipped with Sacred Water. You specters will gain heavy losses, and theit burned bodies will not be able to revive.

Nov 13, 2013
Hng. I did not expect a holy order to enter the field this early, I may have to bring out my trump card sooner then expected...

Tell your high general to head for mount Dresca in the southern region of my lands. There, I promise to fight him in battle. alone

Beneathar

Necromancer
Apr 28, 2014
Germany
As we Paladins learned in ages of battles against evil, we never trust in promises of evil Entities. The Temple will change its course to mount Dresca.

My High general will accept your challenge for honorus case, and if he looses the Temple will leave your Lands. If you dare sending me into a trap you and you Lands will be devasted by the Powers of the Temple.

Nov 13, 2013
Your base of operations entering my lands in unacceptable. If you do such a thing your temple shall be eradicted by my numberless forces ghosts and specters. It may however, wait just outside my lands, where it will be able to intercede in the duel quickly should you suspect treachery.

Top Bottom