• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Backer site support

Noontide

Designer / Community Manager
Brightrock Games
Dec 8, 2012
Brighton, UK
Please post in this thread if you're a crowd-funding backer and you're having any problems with the backer site.

Be sure to include full details of your issue in your post including your backer reference if you have one.

Do not include personal details in your post!

We will be sending invites to the backer site out in waves. All invites to the backer site will have been sent out by the 16th of February, prior to this date if you have yet to receive an invite please do not post regarding missing invites. Please be patient and one should be with you shortly!

Shawn

Cultist
WFTO Backer
Mar 11, 2013
Hi,

I hope that you can help me. I have checked out my backer profile on the backer site which says that I am a Tier 2 backer. However to my knowledge I am a tier 4 backer. It might be wrong because I have pledged 2 times, the highest of the pledges corresponded with Tier 4. I have also received 2 Humble bundle keys corresponding with these pledges:

War for the Overworld Kickstarter Edition (Kickstarter)
War for the Overworld (Kickstarter)

My backer ID = 6826

Please let me know if you need any additional information.

Thanks

Alistair

Captain Graze Box
WFTO Founder
Dec 11, 2011
UK
Hi,

I hope that you can help me. I have checked out my backer profile on the backer site which says that I am a Tier 2 backer. However to my knowledge I am a tier 4 backer. It might be wrong because I have pledged 2 times, the highest of the pledges corresponded with Tier 4. I have also received 2 Humble bundle keys corresponding with these pledges:

My backer ID = 6826

Thanks
Hello Shawn,

looking into this for you now.

Alistair

Captain Graze Box
WFTO Founder
Dec 11, 2011
UK
Hi,

My backer ID = 6826

Thanks
Hello Shawn

I can confirm we have both of your pledges, one for Tier 2 and another for Tier 4.

I have updated your Backers profile to reflect you're a Tier 4 backer.

Thanks
Alistair

Alistair

Captain Graze Box
WFTO Founder
Dec 11, 2011
UK
Just got the email for the backer site login, but it won't accept the password. Is there a delay for activation?
Hello Kosh,

I do apologize - a wave of invites were just sent out with incorrect passwords. I am currently in the process of fixing this error and resending invites.

ETA 10mins

Mar 1, 2012
Hi

i have a problem, as i have gotten my account information for logging in to the backer site, but it won't accept it, saying that i have an "Incorrect Username or Password".

Thanks in advance for the help

Alistair

Captain Graze Box
WFTO Founder
Dec 11, 2011
UK
Hi

i have a problem, as i have gotten my account information for logging in to the backer site, but it won't accept it, saying that i have an "Incorrect Username or Password".

Thanks in advance for the help
Hello Ye Olde Keeper,

I have sent you a private message with your password.

Thanks.

Jan 18, 2013
Just logged in to the new backer site, looked at the vote options and it tells me that I have already voted, but not what I voted for. Presumably something I did on the previous backer portal.

Would be nice to see what choices I made previously and if need be, change them.

Thanks

Alistair

Captain Graze Box
WFTO Founder
Dec 11, 2011
UK
Just logged in to the new backer site, looked at the vote options and it tells me that I have already voted, but not what I voted for. Presumably something I did on the previous backer portal.

Would be nice to see what choices I made previously and if need be, change them.

Thanks
Hello Grimlar,

You may have connected to the site using the same IP as another member. To avoid spam votes, each IP can vote once every hour and every user can vote once or change his/her answer.

If you try again later and let me know how you get on that would be great.

Thanks.

MomoL

Priestess
Dec 29, 2012
Hi! greetings! I am so so excited! xD but i encountered a problem! when i tried to use the steam key that humble sent me, it says that it has already been claimed ?! T.T

Please help! my kickstarter backer ~ Tier 4~

Top Bottom