• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Backer site support

Liam McBrien

Cultist
WFTO Backer
Feb 20, 2013
Hi, I backed this game at tier 2 but I never got around to claiming my key. I've just tried using the Humble Bundle key resender as described on the backers page, but it doesn't give me a key for WftO. I have a Paypal receipt showing that I backed using the same email address as my Subterranean Games account. This is the same email address as my Kickstarter account - I'm not sure if that's relevant. Any help appreciated!

Shinyman

Priestess
WFTO Backer
Dec 30, 2012
Hello, Im a t2 backer and wanted to obtain my steam key but i am unable to get it. I cant obtain it over the humble bundle store, when I follow the instructions on the backer site and I'm not sure where to look else.
I still haven't got an answer to my issue. I haven't recieved a steam key and humble bundle keyresender didn't work either. What's the matter?

Liam McBrien

Cultist
WFTO Backer
Feb 20, 2013
Hi, I backed this game at tier 2 but I never got around to claiming my key. I've just tried using the Humble Bundle key resender as described on the backers page, but it doesn't give me a key for WftO. I have a Paypal receipt showing that I backed using the same email address as my Subterranean Games account. This is the same email address as my Kickstarter account - I'm not sure if that's relevant. Any help appreciated!
Any chance of an update on the above, please?

Krueger

Priestess
Dec 31, 2012
South Africa
Good Day All,

I created an account at HumbleBundle dot com and followed the instructions on "Accessing the Beta / Claiming your key", but the email received from them states the following: "...we do not have any orders on record for this email address."

Am I missing something here?

Anafilaxis

Priestess
WFTO Backer
Mar 2, 2013
Canada
Hello,
Is the backer site still active?
I am trying to log in but cant remember my password. I tried the retrieve option but it says my email is invalid-incorrect (same for my username). Could you please look into this? thanks

Mys

Disciple
Oct 6, 2015
Hi,

I also was a T4 backer and never claimed my steam key. It seems like my details have not been properly transferred when the transition was made. How can this be resolved so that I can receive what I am entitled to?

Thanks

Noontide

Designer / Community Manager
Brightrock Games
Dec 8, 2012
Brighton, UK
Hi,

I also was a T4 backer and never claimed my steam key. It seems like my details have not been properly transferred when the transition was made. How can this be resolved so that I can receive what I am entitled to?

Thanks
Hi Mys,

You can attempt to recover your steam key from the Humble Bundle resender. Simply enter the email you used when backing and see if humble can resend it for you.

Alistair

Captain Graze Box
WFTO Founder
Dec 11, 2011
UK
Hi,

Thanks
Hi Mys,

You can attempt to recover your steam key from the Humble Bundle resender. Simply enter the email you used when backing and see if humble can resend it for you.
Hey Mys,

I have also private messaged you your Steam key as Humble bundle resender is not always reliable.

Alistair

Captain Graze Box
WFTO Founder
Dec 11, 2011
UK
Hello Christian,

I have resent you your key and also sent you it via private message.

Any issues please let me know.

Apr 25, 2016
Hello, Through a mix of forgetfulness and procrastination, I hadn't tried to get my copy of the game yet; when I followed the instructions to go to the Humble Bundle key resender, the site didn't exist anymore. I'd like to be able to get it. Thank you and sorry for the trouble. My backer number is 7,142.

Top Bottom