• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

In Development Beast Scenario (Working Title)

Nutter

Frost Weaver
WFTO Founder
Jan 19, 2013
Huddersfield, UK
nutter666.tumblr.com
This sub forum isn't getting much attention so far so let's see if we can perk it up a little with an in-progress map idea.

Those of you who played DK1's first secret level will probably recognise the concept behind this, basically you have to possess and use minions to explore the map and destroy the inhibitors.

Obviously it'll have a few issues i'll have to try and work around (The ability to summon beasts using a beast den is probably going to be an issue)

But let's get some discussion and feedback going.. what do you guys think?

Sep 2, 2014
I think it'd be pretty neat to play about in. I found possession to be actually pretty useful during the campaign (If only to cheese the AI so I could get certain achievements. ) I still wish possession was a bit more viable of a tactic, but it could be fun! You'll probably end up going through a lot of beasts, though.

Nutter

Frost Weaver
WFTO Founder
Jan 19, 2013
Huddersfield, UK
nutter666.tumblr.com
I think it'd be pretty neat to play about in. I found possession to be actually pretty useful during the campaign (If only to cheese the AI so I could get certain achievements. ) I still wish possession was a bit more viable of a tactic, but it could be fun! You'll probably end up going through a lot of beasts, though.
That's the main issue, but we're (hopefully) working on a "Possession Door" internally which only allows minions to pass through if they're possessed. So that might help solve the issue.

Last edited:

Reyh!

Arcanist
WFTO Backer
Dec 9, 2012
Norway
I would love to play possession only maps in WFTO. I've played those in DK 1 and 2, and it was alot of fun. And yeah, the possession in WFTO doesn't work well at the moment, so I agree that it could use some work.

Last edited:
Top Bottom