• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Best Worst Movie of all Time

Someone said somewhere on the forums that "The Room" was the best worst movie of all time. To which I must ask, have you seen "Black Sheep" (and no, not the Chris Farley version, the one with actual sheep). The sheep bite you and you turn into a weresheep?

And then there is the true best of the worst. "Troll 2", which is best viewed with a group of friends for how awful it is. Seriously, words can not describe well enough how bad the movie is.

Any other suggestions from others?

ANewRoom

Gargoyle
WFTO Founder
Thing is Black Sheep is a parody of werewolf and monster horror films, and is sort of meant to be really over the top and cheesey. The Room however was intended by director/writer/actor Tommy Wiseau to be a completely serious film.

Anything with "The Asylum presents" (Snakes on a Train, Transmorphers, 2012: Doomsday, etc.) is pretty much given the sticker of truly terrible. They make films, as I'm sure you have guessed, simply to cash in on having a title similar to major blockbusters that are coming out soon. So the films are just... well...

James Hale

Templar
WFTO Backer
Jan 12, 2013
Purgatory
steamcommunity.com
The aforementioned Chris Farley film of the same name is pretty funny, albeit in an obviously shit way. Not seen it in a good few years, though.

I'm hard-pressed to think of the outright worst film I've ever seen, but I'll have a good think and post here if I can think of one.

Jan 13, 2012
Ah but see, the thread title is Best Worst Movie. So it has to be in the "so bad it's good" category, a cheap terribleness that you can laugh at. Battlefield Earth does not fit in by virtue of being not only terrible but also excruciatingly slow and boring and not even unintentionally funny. It's just painful and headache inducing with its insistence that every shot has to be filmed at an angle.

Lord of Riva

The Lord
WFTO Founder
Dec 29, 2012
well if you can call it a movie it is MARS OF DESTRUCTION for sure XD
it just doesnt sound bad it IS bad but you have to watch it because its so short and you get the WTF is happening there feeling ...

go watch it its Pretty short ^^

Badwolf699

Juggernaut
WFTO Founder
Dec 18, 2011
The Worst of the 00's would have to be everyones favourite "The Room"
Then again as they say it's still a better love story then Twillight which I hear is 10x worse then The Room.

As for the best movie I'm not sure.

James Hale

Templar
WFTO Backer
Jan 12, 2013
Purgatory
steamcommunity.com
Ah but see, the thread title is Best Worst Movie. So it has to be in the "so bad it's good" category, a cheap terribleness that you can laugh at. Battlefield Earth does not fit in by virtue of being not only terrible but also excruciatingly slow and boring and not even unintentionally funny. It's just painful and headache inducing with its insistence that every shot has to be filmed at an angle.
In that case, Super Mario Bros. is certainly up there.

Top Bottom