• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Build-A-Room Part 1: The Floor

Which floor tile do you want to see in the Archive?

• A

Votes: 42 23.3%
  • B

Votes: 8 4.4%
  • C

Votes: 130 72.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Simburgur

Managing Director
Dev Team
Nov 10, 2011
Brighton, UK
www.twitter.com
Build-A-Room Part 1:
The Floor

Hey folks,

Welcome to the very first installment of the Build-A-Room series, where we will be allowing you, the backers, to vote on the artistic direction we take with our newly revealed room, The Archive - Check out the Kickstarter update for more information and then cast your vote in the above poll!

Apr 16, 2012
I like c the best aswell! hahaha the playable showcase is really coming together, it's starting to feel more and more like a living, breathing dungeon. What with the imps running around now and everything ^^

Wolvie

Cultist
Founder
Nov 21, 2012
the thing i hate about C is the crappy rocks broken all over it... Having the Musky look is good but the rocks makes no sense to be there... But C is still the best :D

Jun 28, 2012
Hmm, Either C or A. I dont really see a dungeon being carpeted -.- but the pattern in the showcase works, especially with the tears in it. A I like because the stone makes much more sense, and I enjoy the pattern of it

Protean

Blood Imp
Dec 8, 2012
I like c but the colours might be a bit hard on the eye after a while, and doesn't seem to match the concept art for the walls. But I'm not thrilled with a either at the mo. depends on the overall art style I guess - how cartoony will the game be?

Apr 16, 2012
I like c but the colours might be a bit hard on the eye after a while, and doesn't seem to match the concept art for the walls. But I'm not thrilled with a either at the mo. depends on the overall art style I guess - how cartoony will the game be?
The walls of the archive won't match the stone walls of your dungeon. Expect ancient dusted tomes alongside confused collections of papers scattered upon worn desks to line the walls, if the concept art is anything to go by :]

Norsa

Blood Imp
Nov 10, 2012
When looking at the concept art for the room, i find C to kinda ruin the feel of the room :p

I went with B all the way, not that it matters much as the people have spoken quite clearly ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom