• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Build-A-Room Part 1: The Floor

Which floor tile do you want to see in the Archive?

• A

Votes: 42 23.3%
  • B

Votes: 8 4.4%
  • C

Votes: 130 72.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deagle275

Blood Imp
WFTO Backer
Dec 8, 2012
Well , in my opinion, B is perfect for a dungeon, and C is good for an archive.And A is like, between. So A.

RoaRawR

Priestess
WFTO Founder
Dec 8, 2012
B suit more for a dungeon , C scream the ruggy carpet of libary , A remind me of a guardhouse or something

Jul 13, 2012
Just so everyone's aware, the concept was really a direction we were looking into but by no means is the Archive. We want the room designed by you in each of these votes. So we considered the concept simply as a blueprint for all the bits and pieces we will be designing over the next few weeks.

Xadrow

Disciple
Oct 26, 2012
Belgium
have a thought people: C is a nice carpet, true, and looks more like DK2's library, but B is the used is the concept art for the room on the article...

Malyanan

Priestess
WFTO Founder
Jan 8, 2012
Australia
I voted for C simply because I think that is some seriously disgusting carpet, and as such it totally belongs somewhere in our dungeons. :{P

I love the little section to the right of the tile where it looks like the carpet it rumpled/pulled up a bit. <3

Neros

Disciple
Dec 10, 2011
Denmark
I would go with C since it has a carpet, and I agree with ShadowTiger. When you are reading, you would want relatively and quite.. Which can be hard if everyone is walking around and making noice..

But I am worried about the colors which feels like they are assaulting your eyes..

Nov 30, 2012
I'll be perfectly honest, there isn't really a choice here, in my opinion C is the only thing that screams magic or library. A looks like a lair tile and B looks like unclaimed land.

Can't wait to see the other tiles, good work so far Sub games!

TheOddOne

Spirit
WFTO Founder
Nov 18, 2011
I like the worn carpeted look, especially in the demo walkthrough. I am glad the tiles' gem-centerpiece (the one that displays color of ownership) has been toned down as well in the demo. The first alpha demo had glaring red gems that made it hard to appreciate the rest of the details.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom