• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Build-A-Room Part 1: The Floor

Which floor tile do you want to see in the Archive?

• A

Votes: 42 23.3%
  • B

Votes: 8 4.4%
  • C

Votes: 130 72.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

LucidNonsense

Priestess
WFTO Founder
Dec 11, 2012
Texas, y'all
Bah, just missed the polls. Frankly I'm not a fan of any of them colorwise, but C would have gotten my vote because of the carpet. I'm actually thinking a handful of overlapping, tattered rugs would make more sense (I doubt the blood imps have kicker plates and tack strip).

This is the closest image I could find that approximates what I'm thinking of. Imagine them laid out haphazardly across the floor, with the stone floor showing around the edges.

Jun 28, 2012
Bah, just missed the polls. Frankly I'm not a fan of any of them colorwise, but C would have gotten my vote because of the carpet. I'm actually thinking a handful of overlapping, tattered rugs would make more sense (I doubt the blood imps have kicker plates and tack strip).

This is the closest image I could find that approximates what I'm thinking of. Imagine them laid out haphazardly across the floor, with the stone floor showing around the edges.
Lol, Nice pic.
That does sound like it would make more sense. I cant see a carpet being in a dungeon at all really so I went with A. But many smaller carpets randomly spread around does sound more possible than a full corner to corner carpet with tears & rips in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom