• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Build-A-Room Part 3: The Props

Which of these props do you want to see in the Archive?

• A

Votes: 44 19.5%
  • B

Votes: 111 49.1%
  • C

Votes: 71 31.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunlar

Blood Imp
Dec 22, 2012
I actually prefer C, I think a and B are a bit redundant with what's currently chosen and adds a nice little flair to the place

Meh, B is too... gothlike. I want the library *cough* archive, to feel like a place of learning. Not like the torture chamber. A couple skulls here and there for touches of the arcane... cool, but B with the chains and skulls along with the wall scenery already chosen with skulls would push it over the edge. I really wish the very top of C with the crystals was on top of A. But of the three, A is the best.

David Ortiz

Blood Imp
WFTO Founder
Dec 9, 2012
I like B, specially the design of the single bookshelf levels. What I don't like it's their being aligned right in top of the others. I would put a twisted column (shaped as the building in the picture below) from floor to ceiling through the empty space left in the middle. (the ceiling need support, you know). That way every bookshelf level would be twisted (just as the cultist mind). Just an idea. If not for this room, it would be nice to have something like it another room:

kyton786

Ghoul
WFTO Backer
Dec 8, 2012
Washington,usa
i like A the most it fits the style the best and have an optimal space for books. it is a little plain tho. i like B second because of the skulls and the way the shelves are, but i hate the chains coming off of it. C i like the least. it is a great concept but there wouldnt be enough books on that one level of shelf.

Jun 28, 2012
I gotta got with the Dark knight on this, although Im choosing C. B is just overkill on the gothic feel, A is simple...too simple..XD. But C has the nice column look to support the cieling and the crystals do give to the arcane felling. Definitly C, cmon folks.

Jun 28, 2012
I also like C for being a column in its own right. Dungeon Keeper alwyas had things that were square or rectangular, the old bookshelves from DK2 for example. Lets have rounded columns for once

RoaRawR

Priestess
WFTO Founder
Dec 8, 2012
Rather see a mix of C and B,

B, we got shelfs already in the outer walls and more feels little overkill . but if the skulls glows or have small lights it will look freaking awesome

Zixinus

Blood Imp
Dec 17, 2012
How is C supposed to hold books though?

As for my choice, A. It is simple and accounts for books of different sizes while allowing them to less likely accidentally fall to the ground like in B. B is just too tacky, although it is good in the sense of trying to utilize as much space as possible.

Tommonius

Necromancer
WFTO Backer
Dec 15, 2012
Wolverhampton
C looks the best despite the lack of skulls, have say a couple of hcains dangling of those top spikes and have skulls on them and you have your self a winner.

Dec 14, 2012
I like C just because you could also use it as a table to read a book on. I assume the four crystal shaped stones on the top of C pulsate the factions' colour too? If not then they should. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom