• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Can anyone tell me what happened in the ending?/Ending discussion[SPOILERS]

Aug 8, 2015
www.twitter.com
I think the last mission was easy because the game is poorly balanced. Since walls are useless, you can simply dig huge rooms. Also, gold is never an issue during the campaign.
Sure, the scenario can backup this because we are "the choosen one", but I think that is not the purpose.

I also raise you that Medechaus could come from Mendecious (Latin not simply for liar but for "not telling the truth, deception").
Hahaha, indeed.

The whole "chosen one" bit never pans out well to justify an campaign's "end" in being easy, since... well look at Skyrim. Play it on Expert or even just Normal and if you haven't been gearing up for the final boss, it's hard and takes a long while. You are basically the "chosen one" in that game.

Electrolight

Firebreather
WFTO Backer
Jan 6, 2013
Same for me. I just finished the game and the ending cinimatic starts playing and some woman says something like "Welcome overseer" and then it ends. By the way was the home realm supposed to be playable because it seems like it just skips it after the dude arrive and you somehow get control of him?

Nutter

Frost Weaver
WFTO Founder
Jan 19, 2013
Huddersfield, UK
nutter666.tumblr.com
Same for me. I just finished the game and the ending cinimatic starts playing and some woman says something like "Welcome overseer" and then it ends. By the way was the home realm supposed to be playable because it seems like it just skips it after the dude arrive and you somehow get control of him?
The home realm was playable from after the tutorial all the way until the end of the last mission, then HE spawns there and does his thing... basically the cutscene is set in your own home realm, then after it ends, the home realm is playable again.

Electrolight

Firebreather
WFTO Backer
Jan 6, 2013
The home realm was playable from after the tutorial all the way until the end of the last mission, then HE spawns there and does his thing... basically the cutscene is set in your own home realm, then after it ends, the home realm is playable again.
Well it seems bugged because after that cut scene, it just takes me back to the main menu.

Nutter

Frost Weaver
WFTO Founder
Jan 19, 2013
Huddersfield, UK
nutter666.tumblr.com
Well it seems bugged because after that cut scene, it just takes me back to the main menu.
You access the home realm from the campaign map, next to the tutorial level's land. You're ideally supposed to visit it between levels, etc... so that when you complete the campaign, HE doesn't just spawn into an empty bit of land... but a lot of people didn't find out about the home realm before completing the campaign which ruins the effect a little.

Sep 6, 2015
Ending kind of sucked

I was expecting something along enslaving the empire leftovers
or monsters running amuck in the streets

Top Bottom